SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    P228 *KARMA* for military folks (past and present) >>>WINNER = GrumpyBiker<<<
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P228 *KARMA* for military folks (past and present) >>>WINNER = GrumpyBiker<<< Login/Join 
Picture of Mr_Black
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the generous Karma. Please count me in. NJ ARNG 2000 - 2006.

Thanks!

- Albert Einstein

Posts: 881 | Location: NW PA | Registered: October 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the group. USN from '76-'80.

Thank you sir.

Posts: 166 | Location: South Bend, IN | Registered: November 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
Please include me in the very generous karma! USMC 2007-Present. Thank you very much for the opportunity.

Posts: 4454 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Please count me in on behalf of my brother, who will have 15 years in the Navy come November. I’m sure he’d love this as he’s a big fan of SIGs. He’s actually the reason why I found this board as he recommended a P226 for my first firearm. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of level Joe
posted Hide Post
I was only an Army reservist, but my son is currently serving on the USS Scranton and I would love to get him started with the sig addiction.

You have been very generous to this group!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Conflict is the root of civilization.

Posts: 226 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bare bones
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity to win such a prized weapon. (U.S.M.C 52-58).

"Only the Dead Have Seen an End to War" Plato.

Posts: 1199 | Location: South Rome, Illinois | Registered: December 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If your gonna be a
Bear, be a Grizzly.
Picture of sigfanbob229
posted Hide Post
KC-135A Crew Chief Pease AFB.

Thank you for your karma. Please include me.

Posts: 1140 | Location: Smithville, Missouri | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
USN, CTT2 1968-1972
US Army MSG 1975-1991
Thanks

Posts: 271 | Location: New Braunfels, TX | Registered: January 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I'd feel honored to be a part of your overly generous karma.

I spent 15 years in the Navy Reserves. My grandfather (father's side) served in the Navy during WWII as a Machinist's Mate, and my other grandfather was a Captain in the Marines and fought on Peleliu. He never spoke of his time there.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tcfiero
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance.
I personally did not serve but many in my family have.
Dad, Navy
Sister, Navy
Brother in law, Navy
Uncle, Army - Pacific theater WWII POW
Uncle, USMC DI and later stationed at the embassy in Iran when the Shah was still in power.
Cousin, Army KIA Vietnam

Posts: 327 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: June 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Please count me in on behalf of my Father, US Army Vet. He was an M60 Gunner in the early years of the Vietnam War.

He would be proud to own such a pistol.

Thank you for your generosity.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11144 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Wow what a great Karma! My great uncle was a bomber in WWII and apparently he flew quite a few missions. Balls of steel for sure!

Posts: 4609 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. US Army, Sgt, Special Agent,
Region IX, 113th Counter Intelligence Corps,
dy stn Ft. Carson, Colorado 1958-1962 and US Secret
Service, Spl Agent, 1962-1988, NYC, VPPD, WH Detail, Cleveland F/O, Pittsburgh F/O, Hq Intelligence Div; Tech. Security Div & retired at
Grand Rapids. MI.

Posts: 248 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: November 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living In A Wild Place
posted Hide Post
I will enter, Signal Corp late 70's. But would be pleased if one of the truly deserving members win!

Posts: 295 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: June 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ragnar
posted Hide Post
Army from 88-94 was part of Desert Shield/Desert Storm 3/41 2AD. Second tour 21 Evac 13th Coscom. Funniest story. At camp Doha Kuwait 11ACR Black Horse blew up their own ammunition dump. And speaking of dump, I was in a plywood crapper with four holes. After the first large explosion happened it was like the Kentucky Derby seeing all four stall doors swing open. All of us in various stages of trying to wiping and pull up your pants and run at the same time. It was then know as the Doha Dash-3 mile run for your life, or The 1St annual 11th ACR tank cook off. Got a ARCOM out of that. Stole a 5 ton truck picking up personal to get out of the area with ordnance cooking off. Good times...Good times.

Live every day as if it is your last, for one day you’re sure to be right

Posts: 752 | Location: Historic Southpark, Dayton Ohio | Registered: October 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In and thank you as always no matter what happens. I appreciate the opportunity and the support.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
What an awesome Karma!

Add my name to the hat on behalf of my Father, Brother and Uncle.
Dad (Philippines) and Uncle (Iwo Jima) were both in the WWII Pacific theater, Brother served during the 60's (Korea - not Viet Nam).

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous Karma. U.S. Army 54B3H from 1984-1991. If I'm selected, it will go to my son, who is active duty Navy. Here is a picture of us with him on his ship (CVN77) on 12/25/2017.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Paratus
Picture of sj4550
posted Hide Post
Add me to your generous Karma

USCG 1979-1983 TT2

Posts: 376 | Location: Ovilla, TX | Registered: May 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me ! USMC, 0311 83' 87' Also some time in the Michigan National Guards.

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post