SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New pickup truck day!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New pickup truck day! Login/Join 
Picture of lcbjr77
posted Hide Post
Sweet, nice color... Love the Tacoma, I'm a big Toyota fanboy

----------------------------------
Walther PPS M2

Posts: 1863 | Location: CT | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very Very Nice

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Great looking truck!

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Great color! Always fun to get a new vehicle....Enjoy it.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Very sharp! Looks kinda mean! Cool

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Nice ride! Can't go wrong with a Taco!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm jealous. I wish my 2003 F150 would die so I would have an excuse to get into something nice like your Taco.

Posts: 7551 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys!
I'm really digging this truck. I can't believe how nice it drives but I can't wait to get it muddy out on the trails.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
4' bed? Eek

Over or under $40k?

Probably a six cyl?

Congrat.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19186 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Sweet!! Congratulations!!

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice truck. Manual by chance? I miss the dark blue from the last gen trucks, but the lighter shade is growing on me.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2739 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Nice ride, hope it lasts forever for you.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BB61:
The problem with a Tacoma is that they don’t wear out. I bought my TRD new in 2007. As of today, it has slightly over 171,000 miles and still drives as good as the day I bought it. It’s hard to justify a new one when the old one drives so nice.

That just means they hold their value so when you trade it in to the new one you get 10-15k in trade value. Smile

Posts: 4765 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
Got tire chains for that thing? Wink

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15717 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
I'd like to drive one, but a 6'5" frame doesn't fit the Taco as well as a full sized truck. Wish the full sized Toyo's looked as good.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
Nice! My trouble free 105,000 mile 2013 welcomes you.

phil

Posts: 2384 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats!!! I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my 2017 Pro MT for the last year

Youll want a set of these. Made a world of difference

http://www.hondogarage.com/ind...atalog/knobsswitches

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6226 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your new ride. Toyota makes a great truck I can see some fun times in the Tall Hills in the near future.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
4' bed? Eek

Over or under $40k?

Probably a six cyl?

Congrat.

5' bed
I beat the hell out of the dealership on price for the better part of two days and 2 walkouts so just under $40k.
3.5 V6 278hp.
Automatic trans. I like to have a hand free for coffee whilst crawling rocks.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Nice truck, my brother in law has a 16 TRDSport ExtCab. Nice driving truck for sure.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15318 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post