SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New pickup truck day!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New pickup truck day! Login/Join 
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted
2018 Tacoma TRD Off road. The Colorado Rockies will be a lot of fun this summer.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
Nice! great color.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4617 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Nice! If I were to ever get a truck, it would be a Tacoma.

Posts: 13096 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Wow, great new ride! Beautiful Taco!!

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
Nice! If I were to ever get a truck, it would be a Tacoma.

Me too sad to say...because I think it's the only pickup left that I can get in a manual. It doesn't hurt that it's also a great looking truck.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Nice ride.
Enjoy.
I have 16 SR5 and look forward to getting a similar model in 19.
Great color too.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Like the Blue.

Posts: 3591 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
That's a beauty. I was looking them over a couple of days ago at the Toyota dealership and they are really nice. Since we just sprung for a new Avalon, I'll stick with my 2012 for a couple more years.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
That's awesome - congrats!

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
The problem with a Tacoma is that they don’t wear out. I bought my TRD new in 2007. As of today, it has slightly over 171,000 miles and still drives as good as the day I bought it. It’s hard to justify a new one when the old one drives so nice.

Posts: 12459 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
I wish they put the 4.6 V8 in the tacos. That would be fun.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice rig. Congrats.

I have a 17 ORDC. Blue was my second choice color if my dealer couldn’t get orange. I just clicked over 10k trouble free miles last week in 13 months of ownership.

Posts: 4756 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
Congrats. Love the smell and feeling of a new car. Enjoy!

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Congrats - that's a great-looking truck!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice truck any plans for it, my 2013 didn't stay stock for too long.

Posts: 465 | Location: Space City | Registered: October 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on a great looking new Taco!

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Nice one, nothing like a new truck!

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

As my grandmother would have said, "You should drive it in good health."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
I'm not jealous your jealous. Cool

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Blue, one of my favorite truck colors!! Congratulations.

Posts: 3850 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post