SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Bloomberg announces potential bid in 2020
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bloomberg announces potential bid in 2020 Login/Join 
Picture of az4783054
posted
Bloomberg has announced he is considering a run for President in 2020 as a Democrat. This could be the battle of the billionaires.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
He'll get nowhere.

Q

Posts: 26385 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Yes.

I am in favor of him wasting money. So I hope he runs.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
Yes.

I am in favor of him wasting money. So I hope he runs.

Yes indeed. Run Bloomy Run!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He will lose big time. God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
He can count on the support of the GOP-E.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Given his hypocritical anti gun activities I think he would have a narrow appeal. So narrow, he wouldn't make it out of the primaries.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Bloom-Bomb 2020.

Posts: 5302 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
There are going to be a lot of democrat candidates. I'm glad they have that problem ... Big Grin

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
There are going to be a lot of democrat candidates. I'm glad they have that problem ... Big Grin

I just love to see the Liberals eat their own.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
He is nowhere near left enough to win the nomination. But whatever millions he spends on his vanity project is money that isn't going into anti-SA groups - so have at it.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The more the merrier to split up the leftist votes. Be my guest, Bloomie.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15579 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
I hope he makes it to the main ballot. Ya know, so itll be funnier when he realizes no one outside of shitzones like him

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Given his hypocritical anti gun activities I think he would have a narrow appeal. So narrow, he wouldn't make it out of the primaries.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15483 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post