SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happiness is a Nice Simple Drive in the Car, but, ...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happiness is a Nice Simple Drive in the Car, but, ... Login/Join 
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted
Happiness is a nice car drive.

The sun is shining,
The convertible top is down,
Great music on the radio,
My 18 year old Dachshund is on my lap,
Making a great distraction from everything going on now.

What a warm, great, but all of a sudden wet, experience...

My dog peed on my lap.

Argh.

Posts: 3697 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Aaaaaahahahahaha. This would happen to me, too!

Good for you for being kind to an old doggie.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Ha ha ha.

Too funny.

Other then the wrong number of lines and the wrong number of syllables that feels almost like haiku.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sure, blame it on the poor dog!

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1210 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
"I asked you to stop. You said we're almost home..."

Posts: 3238 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LOLOLOLOL, he was just trying to warm you up! Big Grin

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
As the Forum says, post pics or it didn't happen.

He just looks too innocent in this "before" pose, but either way, here is the culprit.

I had actually brought him to the vet as he won't let us do his nails. We adopted him when he was 7 from the Humane Society.

You would think you were sawing off his legs if you try to trim his nails. So we were on the way back home from the vet when he got his "revenge".

Posts: 3697 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post