SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A new addition to the family
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A new addition to the family Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum Bert!

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Bert is a cutie! I think you'll enjoy each other.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Of course now you'll need to get an Ernie...

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11762 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the new pooch, and congratulations to the family!

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1164 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Any rescue is a life saved !! Great job and welcome to the SF family.

Posts: 3850 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of katndog
posted Hide Post
ahh, congrats!

Posts: 2629 | Location: CT | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all. I hope you both survive the necessary training to be a welcome house pet. Patience.....

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Cute feller!

Posts: 17881 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Cute fella there. the beagle has a very distinctive sound when they bark. Our "Harley" (rat terrier/beagle mix) ( 8 week old puppy pound rescue) will be 15 yrs come this june. ................. drill sgt.

Posts: 2001 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post