SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Explosion in NYC port authority
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Explosion in NYC port authority Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Balze, partner, I don't give the tiniest shit to what you take exception. Do. Not. Care. Got that? This is my home. You are a guest. Figure it out.

And I appreciate very much being a guest here. My comment was in very general terms.

quote:
Originally posted by 41:
9.3 million entered on chain migration in the last 11 years.

And I believe I heard that 70% of legal immigration is chain migration. That's the appalling aspect of this whole thing and where the problem is.

9.3 million... Jesus

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

http://abcnews.go.com/US/nyc-b...sm/story?id=51737591

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I'm not going to be admonished by some asshole who only managed to blow off his own nads.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Try to emmigrate to Switzerland. Or, a popular site nowadays, New Zealand. And this is true of most countries: They want to know what you can do for them, why should they allow you to immigrate?

This was true of our immigration from the outset, through the "great immigration" of the 1880s until the 1920s. Even in the flood of Ellis Island, every one entering the country had a physical exam and an eye exam. You needed to state an occupation that was considered good for the country. ("Farmer" was good. We always needed farmers. My immigrant grandfather, who was a tailor, had been advised to say he was a farmer.) Immigration was a long process of legalities.

What has been happening for decades is not immigration, and it is not good for America. It is good for the Uniparty, some of whom want cheap labor and some of whom want votes. Aliens swarming our borders, entering will diseases, impairments of all kinds, affiliations with violent gangs, poor, ignorant, with no respect for our values and traditions-- it needs to stop and it needs to stop immediately.

Build. The. Wall.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: justjoe,

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Time to hit the reset button on immigration.

1. Stop all immigration.
2. Make illegal immigration a capital
offense punishable by death. Immediate
death.
3. If you can't prove you are in this
country legally, good bye.

Once this is all sorted out, then we can look at letting people into this country again.

Posts: 7011 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Justjoe said it well. My father immigrated with his family when he was ten, sixty years ago. His father had to be sponsored by a family already here, had to have a job when he got here. He (and his family) was the sponsoring family's responsibility, not the governments if he failed.

Posts: 437 | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If they come by chain, they get deported by chain. One screw up and they all go back

Posts: 1397 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
My thoughts: Plug the hole(s) in the ship, and man the bilge pumps.

Keep this great ship that we call the United States of America from sinking from any more acts like this.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bushpilot:
There is something wrong with their DNA and it can't be cured by allowing them to come into our country.
You are perhaps closer to the truth than you imagined. Muslims tend to marry only within their clans and their gene pools are seriously damaged as a result.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
http://video.foxbusiness.com/v...7001/?#sp=show-clips

Trump aims to end the chain migration program

Dec. 12, 2017 - 4:20 - Syndicated columnist Adriana Cohen and The Daily Caller News Foundation editor-in-chief Christopher Bedford on President Trump’s call to end the chain migration program.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post