SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Explosion in NYC port authority
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Explosion in NYC port authority Login/Join 
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
I have no sympathy for Ullah or his family. Maybe if people from that part of the world didn't commit such atrocities at such a young age in the name of Islam then such interviews would not be necessary. I'm honestly done with immigration. I'm so burnt out that I'm at the point that I feel like we should just close our doors unless we absolutely NEED you. I need a vacation.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5576 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
We believe that if a member of the "chain migration" commits a terrorist act then the entire family chain should be immediately deported. This chain migration has been promoted by the dems and the libs to foster votes for them.

Correct me if I am wrong but IIRC about 47% of the immigrants are on federal and state aid. WTF and we are the ones with the $20 trillion debt. I agree with Lt Cheng. Stop all immigration and start sending the middle eastern desert rats back to their countries. There is something wrong with their DNA and it can't be cured by allowing them to come into our country.

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Stop all immigration? Sometimes you guys completely cancel out any good points you're making when you say something so totally absurd as that.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
I will point out that there is no Mohammedan terrorism in either Japan or Poland.

Must be nice.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
I will point out that there is no Mohammedan terrorism in either Japan or Poland.

Must be nice.

The entirety of Japan is a bit smaller than California (the US is about 25x larger), and Japan has about 1/3 as many people as we do, and at any given time there's never more than 2% non-Japanese people there, and, obviously, Japanese folks are both a race and a nationality.

As such, accomplishing such a feat there is trivial as compared to here.

It's like Kansas pointing out, mildly jealously, that Colorado has awesome mountains. Smile

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
The good people of NYC should have beaten him to death before the cops got there.

He had wires as shit hanging out of his jacket. I’m sure people were worried about more KABLOOOYEES

Were there wire hanging out of his head? It's NYC in December, everyone was wearing shoes. Big Grin

He's lucky an angry mob didn't give him the Pesci "shoe dance". Not for being a terrorist, just for making them late. Did anyone offer him "NYC mouth to mouth"? (Stand over him and yell.."Yo, get up before you fuckin' die!") Wink

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Stop all immigration? Sometimes you guys completely cancel out any good points you're making when you say something so totally absurd as that.

You're right, that's not nearly enough. We need to ship out several million of our own useless pieces of shit as well.

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
I always get a laff out of the use of the word 'alleged', when the guy is lying there with his bollocks in space, wondering WTF went wrong.

Same happened here in yUK a few years back, where the front page photo showed a perp lying on the ground with a police officer's size fourteen on his wrist, the hand still holding a Glock pistol. He was even then reported as the alleged shooter.

As for the statement from the family - 'we are heartbroken by the violence' [caused by our snowflake POS offspring....', to me, that takes the cake.

tac

Posts: 11315 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Stopping all immigration makes sense and I am all for it. I support this idea fully and without reservation. This is precisely what we need to happen. Turn off the faucet for the next decade...or two.
Then, deport all the people who entered this country on this incredibly reckless "chain migration" nonsense.

Posts: 107487 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
we have all the people we need and a shitload we don't

I agree - halt ALL immigration until its of benefit to us as a country - there is nothing that says we have to take ANYONE we don't want

your desire to move here is trivial compared to our desire to keep you out

we closed the borders effectively on September 12th

people can continue to come here at their own risk - we do not have to let them in - turn them around and send them home

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:

Must be nice.

The entirety of Japan is a bit smaller than California (the US is about 25x larger), and Japan has about 1/3 as many people as we do, and at any given time there's never more than 2% non-Japanese people there, and, obviously, Japanese folks are both a race and a nationality.

As such, accomplishing such a feat there is trivial as compared to here.

It's like Kansas pointing out, mildly jealously, that Colorado has awesome mountains. Smile

The difference is that the government of Japan actively opposes ALL immigration unless it is specifically required to somehow benefit Japan and/or the people of Japan. Hence the lack of Ayrabs and moslems in general, Sikhs, and most other ultimately waste-of-space nationalities. The only other REAL Westerner I met was a Polish-born engineer working in the University of Tokyo on a long-term project for Toyota. I spent years working there on the same basis. The same ethos goes for the nations of Poland, Czech Republic and Hungary, none of whom have any kind of imported terrorism in recent times. This, in my opinion, is the legacy of more than sixty years of occupation by an oppressive communist society.

tac

Posts: 11315 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Stopping all immigration makes sense and I am all for it. I support this idea fully and without reservation. This is precisely what we need to happen. Turn off the faucet for the next decade...or two.
Then, deport all the people who entered this country on this incredibly reckless "chain migration" nonsense.

ALL immigration? That sounds exceedingly single minded.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I get it- you don't like Americans holding these opinions. That's not my problem. I meant every word I said. You have all the clarification you need.

I am far from alone in my attitude towards the ridiculous immigration policies of this nation of the past few years. We are allowing our ship to be swamped and it damn well needs to stop immediately. As an American, I'd like to be thought of first, just once. I am so sick of "we have to take these people". No, we do not have to take these people. They are slowly killing this nation.

Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
https://www.mediamatters.org/v...united-states/218810

LOU DOBBS (HOST): I think we can say it straightforwardly, President Barack Obama unleashed the -- the migration of these folks into this country, did so purposefully. You look at the numbers, the -- for example, Bangladeshi nationals. Think about this, more than 140,000, 141,500 Bangladeshi nationals have entered the United States, for no other reason than through the chain migration, because of their family members.

9.3 million entered on chain migration in the last 11 years.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yeah, I get it- you don't like Americans holding these opinions.

You think I'm not appalled or angry at the gross abuses of this country's derisible immigration policies at the expense of Americans? Well I certainly am and probably more than most. I tend to take exception though when people speak to absolute notions absent any considerations whatsoever.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Balze, partner, I don't give the tiniest shit to what you take exception. Do. Not. Care. Got that? This is my home. You are a guest. Figure it out.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
Mad Mad

Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
Mad Mad

compare this list of names with the lists of all forms of federal, state and local public aid.

First in line to go home is everyone on both lists. Last in line is anyone on first list that is paying income taxes at >20% level....

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post