SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Explosion in NYC port authority
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Explosion in NYC port authority Login/Join 
I don't know man I
just got here myself
Picture of mrw
posted Hide Post
The great Times Square ball sack bomber. What a shmuck.

Send him to gitmo for quality time with proper has hats.

mrw

Hand Made Custom Knives
www.sandownforge.com

Posts: 1737 | Location: Gulf Coast Florida | Registered: June 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
Bangladeshi. How he got in, I have not heard. 37 year old. Resident of Brooklyn.

Tough shit Ahmed, your goat is going to be heartbroken.

You are a failure!

RMD

He is 27 years old.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
......'What he did has nothing to do with Islam, maybe he was brainwashed,' Mohammed said

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...l.html#ixzz50yZ4Exqm
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Just fyi. Roll Eyes

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
......'What he did has nothing to do with Islam, maybe he was brainwashed,' Mohammed said

Ahh, he was brainwashed...by Islam. All the talking heads are wondering about his motovation. Read the koran you dipshits. He is a muslim. He wants to kill all non muslims. Was that difficult? What do I win?

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
His defense is going to be he found that "pipe bomb" wrapped in a towel under a subway bench. He didnt know what is was so it put it down his pants before it accidentally went off.

Believe it or not that excuse has worked before.

Posts: 5416 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post

Ahola Snackbar !!!!!!!!

really, how difficult is it to make a pipe bomb?

They say we are getting the best out there to immigrate?

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
" Move along, move along, nothing to see here folks"!

Posts: 4622 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
That took balls...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Remind me again. These are the folks we're supposed to be worried about controlling the world? Even when they get it right they're irrelevant. And this guy doesn't even rise to the level of irrelevance. Put a bullet in the back of his head, toss him in the Hudson, and let everyone get back to doing what they do.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gpbst3:
His defense is going to be he found that "pipe bomb" wrapped in a towel under a subway bench. He didnt know what is was so it put it down his pants before it accidentally went off.

And many of my neighbors would believe it. Roll Eyes

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
quote:
Originally posted by gpbst3:

And many of my neighbors would believe it. Roll Eyes
As we've discussed many times my friend, you need better neighbors. Smile

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Maybe those weren't his pants

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:...As we've discussed many times my friend, you need better neighbors. Smile

Next June/July is the target date, we are starting to get things lined up.

Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
He is 27 years old.

O.K. FNC was saying 37. Either way,he's now a eunuch!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Have they said how he came to be in NY? Or the country for that matter.

From https://www.nbcnews.com/news/u...old-brooklyn-n828361 :

quote:
Ullah came to the United States from Bangladesh with an immigrant visa on Feb. 21, 2011. He is a legal permanent resident with a green card.

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
quote:
He is 27 years old.

O.K. FNC was saying 37. Either way,he's now a eunuch!

RMD

They were incorrect. I think the confusion stems from the fact that one of his testicles was located 37 feet away

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did he try to jump the turnstile without paying the fare first?

Posts: 3212 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
CNN has a story, linked by Drudge if you want to see it-- I won't link it-- saying that this attack, according to, you know, anonymous sources, is a response to Trump's moving the capital of Israel to Jerusalem. So, it's Trump's fault. According to anonymous sources cited by CNN. Roll Eyes

I'm disappointed in Drudge for running the "payback" headline, which treats CNN as if it is NOT fake news.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Have they said how he came to be in NY? Or the country for that matter.

From https://www.nbcnews.com/news/u...old-brooklyn-n828361 :

quote:
Ullah came to the United States from Bangladesh with an immigrant visa on Feb. 21, 2011. He is a legal permanent resident with a green card.

From DHS Press Sec --“DHS can confirm that the suspect was admitted to the United States after presenting a passport displaying an F43 family immigrant visa in 2011. The suspect is a Lawful Permanent Resident from Bangladesh who benefited from extended family chain migration."

Link

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post