SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ginger or Mary-Anne there is an Interesting answer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ginger or Mary-Anne there is an Interesting answer Login/Join 
posted
The Most Interesting Man in the World has an answer:
Jonathan Goldsmith played the debonair Most Interesting Man in the World in the Dos Equis beer commercials

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Very,,,interesting.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
Instead of or why not both? Big Grin

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
C. Lovey! She knows things!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Interesting until I got to the part on Obama, I think I threw up a little bit in my mouth...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8353 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
Interesting until I got to the part on Obama, I think I threw up a little bit in my mouth...

I overflowed and spewed all over the kitchen floor when I saw the photo of him and obammy!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post