SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA - San Diego Zoo / Safari Park Passes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA - San Diego Zoo / Safari Park Passes Login/Join 
Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted
I've got some passes that I get for being a Member of the San Diego Zoo.

I have a total of 4 One Day Passes for either the Zoo or the Safari Park. Catch is that they expire on December 12th of this year.

If someone can use all 4 great, or take 2 and leave 2 for the next person. Just make sure you will use them and your e-mail address is listed. No other rules.

Posts: 1341 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
My daughter and her boyfriend will be in San Diego the weekend of Nov 17th for the Susan G. komen walk and plan on hitting the zoo, first. Would to give them 2, if the karma ends in time. Email in profile. Thanks for the offer!

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TomV
posted Hide Post
Oh, this is instant Karma!

2 spoken for, 2 available.

Posts: 1341 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Happy to take the other two. I've never been to the Safari park.

Great karma, thanks!

Posts: 13046 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TomV
posted Hide Post
They are yours.

All gone. Thanks and enjoy.

SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Many thanks, again, Tom!

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Very generous of you.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Thanks Tom!

Posts: 13046 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post