SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    P239-9mm spare parts kit Karma Winner is hft119
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P239-9mm spare parts kit Karma Winner is hft119 Login/Join 
posted
I have a new P239 9mm spare parts kit up for karma.

I'll run the karminator at some point on Saturday to pick a winner.

To enter you need to have a P239 9mm and be a member for more than 1 year. Thanks Sigforum. I don't post to often but read post daily and value this forum.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wdsman1,

Posts: 791 | Location: PA | Registered: June 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Cool! I have a P239 9mm pistol! Unlucky #1!

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice. Appreciate the chance.

Posts: 607 | Location: Washington State | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted Hide Post
Great Karma! Please include me in this generous offer. Thank you!

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

Thank you for the chance.

I do have a P239, and I have been here, aggravating a few other members, for more than a year.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Could use some spares for the 239.
Thanks for the chance

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8350 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in
Thanks
Wilbur

Posts: 8 | Location: Wake Forest & Emerald Isle N. C. | Registered: March 10, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Please include me and thanks for the chance.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15555 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Please add me.
Good to have p239 9mm spares.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Great karma. I'm in please and thank you.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1679 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please consider me too please - I have a P239 9mm SAS...

Posts: 944 | Location: Glendale, AZ | Registered: February 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Please include me. My P239 was my first Sig and the reason I showed up to great resource. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10900 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would appreciate being considered... My wife's P239 is in need of an overhaul.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1531 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
My P239 could use that. Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity!
Been here a while with a P239...
Please include me in your kind offer.

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, and thanks!!

Posts: 1314 | Location: Gainesville, VA | Registered: February 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
Love my P239 Smile

Please include me in your karma - Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 1800 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hell, yeah! I have a P239 9mm that I will never part with.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the offering!

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4133 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post