SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    P239-9mm spare parts kit Karma Winner is hft119
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P239-9mm spare parts kit Karma Winner is hft119 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Please add me in. Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. I have a nice 239 9mm and have enjoyed this site for longer than a year.

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great karma for a great pistol! Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motorheadjohn
posted Hide Post
P239 is my everyday carry, please count me in. Thank you

Posts: 1051 | Location: Yorktown, VA | Registered: October 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mikus36
posted Hide Post
Count me in - Thanks

"It's a Bill of Rights - Not a Bill of Needs"
The World is a combustible Place

Posts: 353 | Location: Washington | Registered: April 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
I’m in Thanks a lot for the chance.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Count me in please ! Thanks very much !

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
I could really use it on my 9mm P-239. please include me.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks.

Posts: 459 | Location: ATL | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Most definitely in for 239 stuff. I got two 239T. Have been lucky enough to find regular unthreaded barrels for both. Anybody want a threaded barrel?

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6295 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rock Paper
Scissors
Lizard Spock
Picture of James in Denver
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. I shoot my P239 the 2nd best of Sigs (second only to the P229R elite beaver tail).

Thanks for the opportunity!

James in Denver

----------------------------
"Voldemorte himself created his worst enemy, just as tyrants everywhere do! Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress? All of them realize that, one day, amongst their many victims, there is sure to be one who rises against them and strikes back!"
Book 6 - Ch 23

Posts: 4484 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, please. I have owned my 239 for many years now, and love it.

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Always wanted one since they first came out and finally managed to get one earlier this year... just before the bottom fell out of my life. So, please put my name in the hat.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
I just so happen to have a 239 Smile - please add my name!

Thank you!

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6705 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I'm in! The first firearm I purchased was a 239 in 9mm and I still love it! Thanks for the chance.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In please!

Posts: 186 | Registered: April 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! P239 SAS will need this one day.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1351 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rushfan65
posted Hide Post
Please add me as well. My P239 Scorpion is my favorite handgun!!!

Posts: 379 | Location: Margate, FL | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of buggsboy
posted Hide Post
I have a Sig P239 in 9mm, and I would like to be included. Thanks

Posts: 673 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My P239 SAS is why I joined. I like it so much I brought another. Thanks and please include me

Posts: 186 | Location: The Lovely State of Illinois | Registered: November 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post