SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Project Veritas is at it again
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Project Veritas is at it again Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Project Veritas

They recorded DEM operatives w direct connections to the DNC who:

a. organized people to disrupt Trump rallies

b. organized the Chicago riots that shut down a Trump rally because the police said they could not guarantee the safety of Trump supporters

c. Talked about registering illegals to vote

but not much ever happened.

But oh look over there - the Russians hacked the election

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Take a look at CNN's home page this morning. Where's all the Russia horse shit?

I imagine this video is the cause of their new operation procedure on the Russia tale. Russia stories need to be cleared by a VP.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-j...ollowing-retraction/

And these dongwashers can't figure out why so many people don't take them seriously. The very ignorance that cost them the election.

Posts: 9963 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjp:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Can some IT genius make a video of the 1812 Overture ending, where, every time the cannon goes off, a liberal head explodes? That would be just pure gold.

sigmonkey, you hear? Big Grin

Ya mean like this?
https://youtu.be/E1jf2hOkec4

Great fun movie that was. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fwbulldog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
quote:
Take a look at CNN's home page this morning. Where's all the Russia horse shit?

I imagine this video is the cause of their new operation procedure on the Russia tale. Russia stories need to be cleared by a VP.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-j...ollowing-retraction/

And these dongwashers can't figure out why so many people don't take them seriously. The very ignorance that cost them the election.

"On Friday, CNN retracted a story published by my team. As Executive Editor of that team, I have resigned," Haris said in a statement. "I've been with CNN since 2001, and am sure about one thing: This is a news organization that prizes accuracy and fairness above all else. I am leaving, but will carry those principles wherever I go."

Translation: "I'mma be over at MSNBC doing my thang."

Posts: 3017 | Location: Round Rock | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Project Veritas, Part 2: Van Jones: Russia is "Nothing burger" -- American Pravda: CNN Part 2

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Add Van Jones to the gotcha list!
Project Veritas Investigation: CNN’s Van Jones Appears to Call Russia Controversy a ‘Big Nothing Burger’

by ADAM SHAW28 Jun 20173,577

According to journalist James O’Keefe, a video released Wednesday appears to show CNN commentator Van Jones calling the controversy surrounding alleged connections between Russia and the Trump campaign a “big nothing burger”–a day after another video was released showing a CNN producer calling the Russia controversy “mostly bullshit.”
The video, released by O’Keefe’s Project Veritas, titled “American Pravda: CNN Part 2,” shows an unidentified journalist greeting Jones and saying they had met before. The video then skips to a part of the conversation where the journalist asks, “What do you think is going to happen this week with the whole Russia thing?”:

“The Russia thing is just a big nothing burger,” Jones, who served as a green jobs czar to the Obama administration, replies. The video appears to have been taken on June 26 outside CNN’s offices on Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles.

When the journalist follows up, Jones says, “There’s nothing there you can do.”

It is not clear if Jones is referring to the Russia controversy itself being a “nothing burger” or the congressional or FBI investigations into alleged ties between Russia and Trump officials. Project Veritas does not give any further context to Van Jones’s remarks.

As O’Keefe points out in the video, Jones and CNN have pushed the Russia-Trump narrative in recent months. This latest Project Veritas CNN-targeted video shows a clip from December in which Van Jones refers to an “active attack of the country” by Russia.

The latest video comes after another video showed a senior CNN producer suggesting the Russia controversy is “mostly bullshit.”

In “American Pravda: CNN Part 1,” the Project Veritas video released the previous day, CNN producer John Bonifield is shown saying it “could be bullshit. I mean, it’s mostly bullshit right now” when asked about his thoughts on the Russia investigation. “Like, we don’t have any giant proof. Then they say, well there’s still an investigation going on. And you’re like, yeah, I don’t know. If they were finding something, we would know about it.”

Bonifield also was caught on camera saying the reason CNN leadership and management is so focused on the Russia scandal is “because it’s ratings.”

“Our ratings are incredible right now,” the video from Project Veritas shows Bonifield saying.

CNN later issued a statement in support of Bonifield, saying, “Diversity of personal opinion is what makes CNN strong, we welcome it and embrace it.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-j...tm_campaign=20170628

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
marinated and
bacon-wrapped

Picture of getupatree
posted Hide Post
Isn't it great that the lefty was drinking from a Chick-Fil-A cup!? Oh the irony is delish.

Posts: 1835 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Has Jones yet spewed his lying excuses about this? There's no chance whatsoever that he would be honest about it, no way, ever. So, what's his bullshit excuse?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107580 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
One Ameica News network has been running this as a several part report.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
And Part III....

CNN Producer Jimmy Carr calls American voters "stupid as shit" and says Kelleyanne Conway "Looks like she was hit by a shovel."

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
WINNING!!!!!!

starting to get a little winded, but I'm not tired of it, yet (winning, that is...)

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2012 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
CNN Producer Jimmy Carr calls American voters "stupid as shit"

He's right. He's just misidentifying which side it is, because he's one of the stupid ones. Wink

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15717 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Take a breather, stretch those muscles and get some electrolytes in ya and keep going Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Peteroniman:
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
WINNING!!!!!!

starting to get a little winded, but I'm not tired of it, yet (winning, that is...)

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Has Jones yet spewed his lying excuses about this? There's no chance whatsoever that he would be honest about it, no way, ever. So, what's his bullshit excuse?

His bullshit excuse is that the video "is a hoax".

Amazing.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
And Part III....
CNN Producer Jimmy Carr calls American voters "stupid as shit" and says Kelleyanne Conway "Looks like she was hit by a shovel."
Pretty damning. And I think the last 20 seconds of that video frames the topic about as well as anyone has to date.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post