SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Project Veritas is at it again
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Project Veritas is at it again Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 1025 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Nothing we don't already know. The MSM is reality TV. Nothing more. They are entertainment. They are scripted. If no news or drama exists, they create it.

I think more and more people in the US are just tuning these shows out. Remember, ratings can be bought. Polls can be rigged. Each and every time you hear CNN mentioned, it is somebody making fun of them.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Don't even call them the MSM any longer. They are, and should be, properly called the corrupt media.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Nothing we don't already know.
Yes, we know it, but that's not evidence, is it? That video- that is evidence. I'm not sure why you're blowing this off. It is going to be necessary to make the claims against CNN irrefutable. This is a step in that direction.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107506 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Just watched it. Undercover videos like this should be devastating. Unfortunately, up to now, they haven't been; in fact, PV is prosecuted rather than (best example) Planned Parenthood.

Looking forward to further stories from CNN and the whole alphabet soup of corrupt Democratic Party operatives.

Posts: 13239 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
From the tone of his voice in that recording, it sounds like Precious was thinking that he was in for some dick later on. He certainly was "sharing", wasn't he?

Please watch the Mark Dice video as well. For the reason why you should do this, please go to 2:35 mark in the video and listen to what the man says.

As I said in the Trump Presidency thread, have faith and patience. The truth is slowly coming out. We are getting there.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Great to see someone at CNN this truthful.

Wonder how long he will still be employed there?

Posts: 9495 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
CNN employees are going to become paranoid about running their suck. Love it. They don't know who they can trust, and these frauds deserve that and much more.

Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Gotcha, Clinton News Network! Good work, O'Keefe and Project V! Smile

RE: paranoia. Completely agree - they are betting the future of their company and brand on this hard-over partisan nonsense.

I keep hoping some media IT department whistleblowers will come up with emails showing the names of the 'unnamed sources' illegally leaking all this made-up Russia nonsense. Maybe the journalists are products of left-leaning programs, but technical folks run the gamut - thus the hope there might be some pockets of integrity still in those companies, albeit deep in the organizations.

These are just companies, at one level, and the leaks are federal crimes. Can federal agencies charged with investigating national security crimes and/or corporate malfeasance offer incentives for whistleblowing?

Posts: 15023 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Take a look at CNN's home page this morning. Where's all the Russia horse shit?

Fuckin' slimy assholes. Reap what you sow.

Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
WINNING!!!!!!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
To think of everyone that believes CNN is gospel.

*sigh*

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11144 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Once again, President Trump is proven right! Big Grin

I love how he calls them "Very Fake News"

not just "fake news"

"VERY fake news"

Isn't it amazing how he took this catchphrase the Left cooked up to try and silence conservative voices with and threw it back in their faces? I love it!

Posts: 33773 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Can some IT genius make a video of the 1812 Overture ending, where, every time the cannon goes off, a liberal head explodes? That would be just pure gold.

sigmonkey, you hear? Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
excellent segment

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post

Have a look at http://insider.foxnews.com/201...ssia-story-fake-news

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Nothing we don't already know.
Yes, we know it, but that's not evidence, is it? That video- that is evidence. I'm not sure why you're blowing this off. It is going to be necessary to make the claims against CNN irrefutable. This is a step in that direction.

I agree that it is a step in the right direction. And I wasn't trying to blow it off. Just making the observation that we already knew this.

Rush said on his show today that the media has become that cat chasing the laser pointer. They make fools of themselves, we laugh, and they are never the wiser.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I hope they (Veritas) keeps it up

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Can some IT genius make a video of the 1812 Overture ending, where, every time the cannon goes off, a liberal head explodes? That would be just pure gold.

sigmonkey, you hear? Big Grin

Ya mean like this?
https://youtu.be/E1jf2hOkec4

Posts: 663 | Registered: August 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
This is great, finally someone from CNN on record saying they lie like shitstains.

God Bless O'Keefe and Project Veritas. True journalists.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16679 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post