SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    EAGLE EYE shooting glasses karma. VictimNoMore winner
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

EAGLE EYE shooting glasses karma. VictimNoMore winner Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this Karma. It's just what I need! Thanks for the opportunity!

"Shoot lower, Sheriff, They're ridin' shetlands"
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?

Posts: 1360 | Location: S.E. Wi. | Registered: October 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need something like this. Didn't know that they were available.

Please put me in the running.

Posts: 95 | Location: Spokane Washington | Registered: June 14, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
NOT in for the karma because I’m left eyed but very generous of you to offer them up.
>thumbs up<

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
These would be great, please count me in. Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Maybe just what I need.

I wear 1.5 full lenses safety glasses at work.
The make everything far blurred.

Please add me to the hat

Thanks for the chance
Roy

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
I would love to try those. Please include me. Thanks!

Posts: 1462 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this generous offer. That 1.5 fits the bill for my aging eyes.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Good eye protection,is certainly something I could use, thank you for the offerring.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice Karma, please count me in, with my aging eyes I need to try something different.

Posts: 474 | Location: Minnesota  | Registered: June 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
That's my reading script, so I'll put in for the karma. Thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 1502 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VictimNoMore:
Great karma, I'd like to take a chance at it.
Thank you!

Karmanator says you da winner. I’ll send an email to get your address. Thx to all that entered.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
Karmanator says you da winner. I’ll send an email to get your address. Thx to all that entered.

Oh, my goodness. THANK YOU! I'm very grateful!

Posts: 3805 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post