SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    EAGLE EYE shooting glasses karma. VictimNoMore winner
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

EAGLE EYE shooting glasses karma. VictimNoMore winner Login/Join 
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted
With age comes wisdom, but not good eyesight. I used these glasses 10-15 years ago with some good success. However, I now wear progressives, and these won't work at all for me. They are the non-prescription bifocal pistol shooter glasses. Go to the website and see if they might work for you. I believe the bifocal mag is 1.5 For the right eye.

https://eagleeyeshooting.com/

As you can see, they aren't cheap. Anyway. I'll run this for a week or so, then give them away. If chosen and they don't work for ya, please pass them on to someone who can use them. Good luck everyone. They are in excellent shape and need a new home. Happy Holidays too.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: coloradohunter44,

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Grayfox54
posted Hide Post
Sounds like just what I need. I'll take the dreaded first spot. Put me in.
Thanks!. Smile

It ain't the years, its the mileage.

Posts: 54 | Location: Bartlett, TN | Registered: November 24, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The quiet druid
Picture of orion5
posted Hide Post
That would work for me. Please put my name in the hat. Thank you.
o5

Posts: 746 | Location: Roanoke-ish | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Perfection is impossible,
Trying is not…
posted Hide Post
I'd like to have a go at them...

Ray

"Isn't it weird that in AMERICA, our flag & our culture offend so many people - but our benefits do not"

Posts: 516 | Location: OKC | Registered: October 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I'll take a shot. Put me in. I have long used the specialized but awkward Knobloch type frames.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6295 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
They would be perfect for me. Put me in please and thank you.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2401 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Please add me to your kind karma.

Posts: 3698 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
Please throw my name in.

Posts: 4075 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
As I slide into my mid 40's, I can no longer get a sharp front sight focus. I'd like to try these, if you would include me in your karma.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
That is exactly what I need please include me.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in!

NRA Life Member

Posts: 813 | Location: Tuscaloosa, AL | Registered: May 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Would love to give them a try.
Please count me in.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
These sound like just the thing to allow me continued use, and practice, with iron sights at the range.

Please include me. Thanks for the chance!

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I’ll throw in. I use 1.5x ‘cheaters’ for most reading.

Posts: 6132 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Thanks, please include me. If they don’t help I’ll put them back up for karma.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3184 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Great karma, I'd like to take a chance at it.
Thank you!

Posts: 3804 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sign me up sir. Would love to try them. Pete

Posts: 7347 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Please toss my name in the bucket.
Thanks
Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4214 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those ok very nice, would love the opportunity.

Thanks for the karma!

Posts: 365 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
I need some shooting glasses so I can stop wearing my night driving glasses to the range. Please add my name. Thank you

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6705 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post