SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma. Its been a bit o'time... Hockey/ Bruins fans step in.** Chris 17404 is winner**
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma. Its been a bit o'time... Hockey/ Bruins fans step in.** Chris 17404 is winner** Login/Join 
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted
Well gang, its been 6 plus months since my last Karma. This may be for us New Englandah's, but one never knows. I will Karma a signed photograph of Ray Bourque. #77 and previous Captain of The Boston Bruins of the NHL. Ill draw mid month of February, or if interest dwindles. Thanks SIGForum. Please make sure you have your email in your profile. Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SIGGUY (THE 1ST),

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5295 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As a rather avid fan of hockey, and a poor player of the game, I'd love a shot at this. That's a nice piece of hockey history.
S.

Posts: 297 | Location: Ogden, UT | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
Please add me! I spent the first 30 years of my life in the seacoast of NH, so I'm a life-long New England sports fan, plus a UNH hockey fan (I'm an alum). Thanks for the chance!

Chris

Posts: 2332 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
Ever since the thrashers left ATL Ive only had the UGA hockey games. I'm not the biggest fan of it on tv, but I love it live

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been a HUGE Boston Bruins fan for close to 40 years, I'd love to win this!

Posts: 5 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 01, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Holy Smokes, I'm in. My only problem is I had to move out of Massachusetts before my favorite teams got good!

Posts: 1769 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Long time Bruins fan. Count me in.

And - I hit Ray Bourques SUV with a golf ball at a charity tournament in 2007 in North Hampton NH. Frown

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Very cool. Please count me in. I love the B's and have been far interested in and excited by their season than the Pats.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice Karma! but please don’t add me in it. I just wanted to stop by to say LETS GO STARS! :-)

-----------------------
be safe.

Posts: 260 | Location: DFW, Texas | Registered: June 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Very generous. Please add me.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12423 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list and thanks for the great Kharma.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4789 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Rogue and Blackguard
Picture of FPNunes
posted Hide Post
Very nice Karma, Sigguy. I loved watching Ray play and it looks like they are playing great this year. Please don't add me - just wanted to show some home town support. Good fortune to all.

Save the whales. Redeem them for valuable prizes...

Posts: 1556 | Location: Missing New England everyday | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
drawing this weekend!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5295 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
SIGGUY....wicked generous offer you've got going there, but DO NOT add me.

Just wanted to say I'm a YUUUGE Bruins fan from back in the days of Espo, Orr, Cheevers, Cashman, Hodge, Bucyk, Sanderson, Hodge, Johnston et. al. Still love those guys and watch EVERY Bruins game to this day!!! Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Surrounded by
Fruit Loops
Picture of Baran
posted Hide Post
Add me in please. We are long time B’a fans.

Posts: 1523 | Location: Happy Valley, MA | Registered: November 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don’t add me, but there is too much Bruin love in here... GO STARS!!!

-----------------------
be safe.

Posts: 260 | Location: DFW, Texas | Registered: June 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
Chris17404 is the winner!!. please email me.

Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
Email sent! Wow, this is my first karma win! Very cool! Thank you very much, SIGGUY.

Posts: 2332 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post