Find
Notify
Tools

Sigforum age Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Another Matter: You should change that long string of underscores in your signature to an [ hr ] (remove the spaces before and after "hr", but include the square brackets.) This will put a line similar to what you have, but it won't horizontally overextend the page (and your post), and make long posts by you easier to read.

Please do this 45.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20757 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
December 1999, I signed up here on day 2. I have only ever seen 1 person with a date earlier than mine, by 1 day. There are several of us with the December 05, 1999 registration date.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mjlennon:
In sigforum years, I'm teenager now. Wink
How old is that in doggie years?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
Oh please, I run out of both fingers and toes...Perhaps there's a app for that! Wink

Posts: 1817 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post