Find
Notify
Tools

Sigforum age Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Another Matter: You should change that long string of underscores in your signature to an [ hr ] (remove the spaces before and after "hr", but include the square brackets.) This will put a line similar to what you have, but it won't horizontally overextend the page (and your post), and make long posts by you easier to read.

Please do this 45.

Jesse

A couple SIGs and a few others

Posts: 12084 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
December 1999, I signed up here on day 2. I have only ever seen 1 person with a date earlier than mine, by 1 day. There are several of us with the December 05, 1999 registration date.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 3418 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mjlennon:
In sigforum years, I'm teenager now. Wink
How old is that in doggie years?

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 18607 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
Oh please, I run out of both fingers and toes...Perhaps there's a app for that! Wink

Posts: 1194 | Location: Fayetteville, GA | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post