SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wild Bill's Gunpowder Coffee Karma! Karmanator has Spoken- Signewt and AH.74 have won!
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wild Bill's Gunpowder Coffee Karma! Karmanator has Spoken- Signewt and AH.74 have won! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Please, please, please.
I have a grinder.

Posts: 55 | Location: SE Georgia | Registered: December 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
I've been waiting for this Karma!
Thanks for the opportunity!!

Posts: 1801 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Love coffee, in please, whole beans are fine.

thanks

Posts: 13476 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in for pre-ground please, thanks.

Posts: 2388 | Location: San Marcos,Tx. | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Put me in for some ground beans. Thanks!

Posts: 3750 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
I'm in, please. And hoping for a way to buy locally soon!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 7075 | Location: DFW Metroplex, so large and wide! | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Include me please.

GW.

Posts: 454 | Location: Auburn, AL | Registered: August 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
In please!

Posts: 4571 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, nothing like whole fresh beans for a great cup of coffee.

Posts: 2322 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lugerguards
posted Hide Post
please include me in your cool Karma. No need to grind if I win.

Thank You,

Shawn

Nothing here to see!

Posts: 1695 | Location: Will County, Illinois | Registered: October 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like a chance please

Posts: 2254 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bayouman
posted Hide Post
Very nice karma. Please put my name in as
I drink 4 or 5 cups a day.

Bayouman
Never let the enemy pick the battle site.

Posts: 513 | Location: New Orleans, Louisiana  | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Love to try your coffee, please include me.

Posts: 2976 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Please include me, I bleed coffee if I cut myself.

Posts: 1295 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Beans are fine.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Posts: 830 | Location: Dakota Territory | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kadin
posted Hide Post
Great Karma, the lucky winner will be pleased.

Do not include me, I'll come get it from the source when I need. Smile

Posts: 1821 | Location: Carrollton, TX | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list! I have a grinder and my son is even more of a coffee addict than me! Thanks for the chance!

“Leftists cannot be trusted with power because their perspectives are distorted by the insanity of political correctness and immorality. The best a rational society can do is defeat and contain them like a malicious virus." - Darthfuster

Posts: 8337 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1968 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Please add my name for a chance at some ground coffee. Thanks

Posts: 896 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd like a chance at that. Please count me in.

Posts: 2194 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post