SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wild Bill's Gunpowder Coffee Karma! Karmanator has Spoken- Signewt and AH.74 have won!
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wild Bill's Gunpowder Coffee Karma! Karmanator has Spoken- Signewt and AH.74 have won! Login/Join 
Picture of rainman64
posted
Alright gang, lot of people asked about my home roasted coffee.

I am going to karmanator off two half pound bags of beans Wild Bill's Gunpowder.

Drawing Friday!

Let me know if you don't have a grinder, I can grind it for you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rainman64,

Posts: 4151 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in and thank you!

Posts: 4026 | Location: Colorado | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
sign me up please

Posts: 6835 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
I would love to be included as I love whole bean coffee Smile

Posts: 2654 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! Whole bean.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 4582 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I'd like to give that a try. Please include me.

Mmmm... COFFEE!

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 14539 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love me some coffee, please count me in!

Posts: 538 | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Yee Haw Pard'ner count me in fer a heapin helpin!

"My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them." Winston Churchill

Posts: 10133 | Location: Mouseville, FL | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
Please enter my name, whole bean works for me.

I've roasted some of my own in a cast iron skillet with pretty good results. I've thought about buying or building a coffee roaster for my grill, but haven't pursued it yet.

Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 966 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
I would love a chance to try some of this, thank you for the generous karma

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 12876 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
Oh awesome. Please include me.
I love some home ground coffee.

Posts: 2094 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Cool beans for whole beans! Please include me.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 12993 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
Picture of 6guns
posted Hide Post
I'd love a chance; got my own grinder. Thanks!

Posts: 33007 | Location: NW Indiana | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

Posts: 1099 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Will Scarlet deliver it?

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 42943 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Will Scarlet deliver it?

For you, both Scarlet and Milla!

Posts: 4151 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Include me too. thanks

Posts: 56 | Location: New Albany,Indiana on the river | Registered: November 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Ah...caffine! Love it. Please consider me for da beans! Danke Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, 70 in 2017, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!

Posts: 6992 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heatinajeep
posted Hide Post
add me to list plz Smile

plain beanz r fine Smile

Posts: 1907 | Location: Moody, AL | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I love trying out new coffee beans. Count me in.

Thanks,

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 5369 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post