SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Since we're doing car threads this week - Charger/Challenger opinions?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Since we're doing car threads this week - Charger/Challenger opinions? Login/Join 
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:
It has a couple of options (including the Shaker)

Nice car, Congrats. As previously stated, I really like shakers. One could argue modern engines don't idle as aggressive as they used to (with out a tune at least)....but I still like the look.

I've got a lot of looks and several complements on it. Leaving work one day last week, I was waiting to turn left at an intersection when this dude on the sidewalk starts waving at me to roll down the window. I did, and he asked me to do a burnout for him. Right there in the middle of downtown. I declined, too many pedestrians and vehicles around me, and between the shiny black finish and the shaker I figured I didn't need to be doing anything like that to further attract the attention of the constabulary. Besides, that shit's hard on tires. Big Grin

Posts: 7262 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post