SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How to Talk to Your Cat About Gun Safety - Someone sent me this book, was it one of you guys?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to Talk to Your Cat About Gun Safety - Someone sent me this book, was it one of you guys? Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted
Not sure who did it, or if it's even a real book...

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post

It's a real book, my girlfriend got me a copy for Christmas.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
I just don't believe this is real. Airsoft guy just can't really have a girlfriend!

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
I got this book as one of my Christmas presents. And no, I did not re-gift it.

Posts: 6616 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Clearly not a real book. Now if it was How to Talk to Your Dog About Gun Safety, then I could believe.

Posts: 6914 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
My gun toting future son in law was given a copy by his liberal friends. In Massachusetts. It's a real book.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
OK, given that it's a real book--does it say anything wise?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Wife got home a bit ago, she admitted she sent it to me. Strange, she should know already our kitties are well versed in the four rules...

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
You gonna teach him how to decock it Skins ? Big Grin. I been feeding a black feral kitty for 3 years now. Same green eyes.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
“I don’t have opposing thumbs, goddammit!” Big Grin
/Ron White

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Mine wasn't in the talking mood.

Posts: 2660 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Completely off topic, but that wood flooring is beautiful in the pic!

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5306 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by irreverent:
Completely off topic, but that wood flooring is beautiful in the pic!

Thanks, I always get compliments on it. It's minwax dark walnut, a splash of cherry, and I think a splash of Ebony mixed in. Flooring guy custom mixed it for me, painted splotches on wood and tweeked it from there to get exact color I wanted.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
We talked. She just geve me the 'Whatever' look and proceeded to knock my magazines off the desk.....

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
They are such dicks. Cleaning is fun time for them, they think. I can't walk away mid process or my springs are gone. One of them, the guy pictured above knocked an entire 226 off my ottoman once, strong little kitty.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
It was years ago, but I had just finished field stripping a P229 to clean it on my desk when the cat jumped up on the desk. I, not thinking, shouted and swatted at him. That's when all the pieces went flying all over the room, as he did his best Scooby Doo impression in the middle of the parts.

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Thank you - perfect stocking stuffer for my daughter next year!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12402 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
My cats don't seem to be interested. I guess they are not gun cats.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
They are only interestd in your Laser WML......

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H&K-Guy:
I just don't believe this is real. Airsoft guy just can't really have a girlfriend!
He's the Joy Maker™. How can he not have a girlfriend?

Posts: 45369 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post