SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Saturday Morning Root Canal
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Saturday Morning Root Canal Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
well, its a Saturday morning after a tough week, so what better way to start the weekend than with an emergency root canal

ah, life at its best Smile

can't wait for retirement

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rexles
posted Hide Post
No need for root canal after you retire?
sounds good to me.

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1113 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Better than the all night dentists in Tijuana, I bet.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
At least it's at the end of the year in case you haven't yet used all your insurance benefit. Now you can claim it on taxes!!

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1375 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Saturday Morning Root Canal.

Good name for a metal band, eh?

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Damn! That's harsh! Hope you get some relief.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
Saturday Morning Root Canal.

Good name for a metal band, eh?

Or, "The Tooth Drillers" would be good too.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2407 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
Could have been worse. Could have been Christmas morning. Hope you’re feeling better now!

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Consider yourself very, very blessed.

If it were four generations ago (your father's grandfather) it would be 1917 and they'd be using a rock and stick to pound out your bad tooth (after making you wait until Monday or the next available appointment - whichever came first). Plus, you either have the $$ or the insurance to pay for it - another blessing in disguise.

And if this happened six generations ago; well we all know how god dentistry was in the mid-1800s.

It's all about perspective.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14035 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
well it was an interesting morning and early afternoon

turns out it was not the tooth that appeared to be sore that was causing the problem but another

took awhile to figure it out but got it done

three roots, two curved but all done

the doc was pretty good to figure it out

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post