SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cinnamon Coca Cola
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cinnamon Coca Cola Login/Join 
posted
Well, went to the store tonight on the way home to get some Spaghetti and lemonade ginger ale. While getting the ginger ale I saw this, cinnamon Coca Cola, so I thought "what the hell ".

Well, I wasn't real impressed with it, that is until I thought "this might make a good Highball". So I put a little Bourbon in a Highball glass, and poured the rest of the cinnamon Coca Cola in. Well, that changed things! It's actually pretty good.

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mike_jackmin
posted Hide Post
The new orange/vanilla coke is pretty good too.

Posts: 404 | Registered: March 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was in Ireland last month and Coke had a new range of flavours specifically for mixed drinks. Apparently they had just come out. Several different flavours including a spicy flavour in small glass bottles.
As a Guinness guy I'm afraid I didn't have the inclination to try them though.

"Momma say's the pistol is the Devil's right hand."

Posts: 694 | Location: Ontario | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think the vanilla Coke is downright nasty. Unfortunately, it's label is similar to that of caffeine free diet coke, which is my favorite, so I have learned I have to be careful, when grabbing one out of the convenience store cooler.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Right now, this my favorite Coke!

quote:
Originally posted by mike_jackmin:
The new orange/vanilla coke is pretty good too.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
I think the vanilla Coke is downright nasty. Unfortunately, it's label is similar to that of caffeine free diet coke, which is my favorite, so I have learned I have to be careful, when grabbing one out of the convenience store cooler.
Yep. There are so many different labels out there now, one has to be careful.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
So, uh, I'm out on the lake with grandpa, sittin' in the boat, doin' some fishin'. I was maybe six years old. You guys remember those little 6.5 ounce glass bottles of Coca-Cola? Yeah, me and gramps had a six pack of those bottles. So, we're out there, just drifting along, sipping cokes, lures in the water. Nice day. Peaceful.
I wasn't paying too much attention. I picked up my bottle, took a sip. Seemed kinda warm. Well, grandpa was a tobacco chewer. It seems he was using his empty bottle to spit his tobacco juice. Yep. Wrong bottle. The color was right and everything.

I'm here to tell you fellas- you just ain't lived until you've drank gramp's warm tobacco spit.

How's that for a new flavor? I'll bet that Vanilla Coke doesn't seem too nasty now, does it?

Posts: 107551 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Well, I've never seen cinnamon coke. Probably because I don't go to the grocery (women's work and all that). But I'll tell the grocery lady to look for it. If its available around here. The orange coke was purty good, or at least the one out of the 6 pack was. The rest went to various kids who needed it a bunch more than I did.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
So, uh, I'm out on the lake with grandpa, sittin' in the boat, doin' some fishin'. I was maybe six years old. You guys remember those little 6.5 ounce glass bottles of Coca-Cola? Yeah, me and gramps had a six pack of those bottles. So, we're out there, just drifting along, sipping cokes, lures in the water. Nice day. Peaceful.
I wasn't paying too much attention. I picked up my bottle, took a sip. Seemed kinda warm. Well, grandpa was a tobacco chewer. It seems he was using his empty bottle to spit his tobacco juice. Yep. Wrong bottle. The color was right and everything.

I'm here to tell you fellas- you just ain't lived until you've drank gramp's warm tobacco spit.

How's that for a new flavor? I'll bet that Vanilla Coke doesn't seem too nasty now, does it?

Robert Earle Keen has a song about just that. It's called Copenhagen about taking a girl to the movies while chewing and using a Pepsi cup. You can imagine the rest.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
Probably because I don't go to the grocery (women's work and all that).

Wow! Your a brave soul to say that, in my house it would not be tolerated, of course I would not say it anyway....

Posts: 3851 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jprebb
posted Hide Post
quote:

That happened to me too, except I was in the Navy at a party and picked up the wrong beer. Not a pleasant experience! Big Grin

JP

Posts: 2048 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ergoproxy
posted Hide Post
quote:

Damn! Skoalca-cola. Big Grin

Posts: 1158 | Location: USA | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
quote:

Been there, done that - but it was Cousin Wayne's spit juice that I consumed after topping off my root beer from the wrong can. It's turning my stomach just thinking about it now, 20+ years later.

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2268 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post