SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Chik-fil-a said no to me today
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chik-fil-a said no to me today Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Frown
I've never received a gift card
Frown

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Nope, don't know any that do, imagine that's partly to keep scammers from bringing in cards and asking for cash back, or lost/stolen cards being redeemed for cash.

If it is money, someone will find a way to scam it. Plus, I'm guessing after so many years small balances fall off the balance sheet out of reserve and direct to the bottom line...

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
Frown
I've never received a gift card
Frown

Well, you can't say that any more, because now you have. Big Grin Check your Gmail in a little bit for an email containing a gift card to Blain's Farm and Fleet. Instant Karma.

It's usable in person in a Blain's store, or online at www.farmandfleet.com . There are a couple stores in your area, one each in Moline and Geneseo. They have all kind of tools, clothes, household good, pet stuff, bird seed, gardening accessories, sporting goods, etc.

Posts: 32423 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thats very nice

Big Grin
Well it's here
but my neighbor won't let me take the computer down to F & F to redeem it
Big Grin

do I just print this out?

and then they scan it at the register?
(e-mail sent )

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Yes, you can print it out for use in store.

Posts: 32423 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
as others have said, other than the coming soon, and much anticipated, Weiner Wonderland, I'm not aware of anyone giving cash back for the balance remaining on a gift card. you just use up the remaining balance on your next purchase.

You have the asset of extra cash and the liability of a gift card. You could easily do the financials to lower cash and lower the corresponding liability, but cash is king in business. I would bet the cash flow would change in a real manner for businesses that offer gift cards.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post