SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    MidwayUSA coupons/offers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MidwayUSA coupons/offers Login/Join 
Picture of aguilar64
posted
Does anyone has any coupons/deals for MidwayUSA?

“When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.”
― Ted Nugent

Posts: 2207 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Midway kind of sucks for deals. Most they seem to regularly offer is 'free shipping', which means your stuff will arrive in about a month.

I like Midway but Brownells seems to beat them in every conceivable category these days, especially if you become an Edge Member ($49.95 for better deals and free 2 day shipping / FEDEX on every order). You can usually get Brownells codes from $10 off $99 / $20 off $200 any day of the week to 10% off once a week.

I still look at the Midway website to compare prices but I don't think I've bought from them more than once or twice in the past year since signing up for Edge. I order enough stuff that it's worth it and even before Edge, I was ordering from Brownells a lot more than Midway.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Every time I’ve ordered something from them I’ve gotten it within a week, always ships the next day

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I’m still somewhat if a Midway fanboy. Of course a bump or two are possible with any business or mail order.

I put in an order for two items at Optics Planet 6+ weeks ago, no mention the two items couldn’t be shipped fairly soon. After dragging on for the 6 weeks, I cancelled the order.

I got an email flyer from MidSouth, ‘bullet sale’. Just for drill I looked some up, 50 grain 223 ‘Varmint bullets’. There they were, on sale for $19.99. I ended up adding some to my Midway order for $13.99. There were slight differences in exact bullet types.

Anyhoo, the vast majority of my Midway experiences have been positive. That reminds me, my ‘birthday discount’ will soon be active for a week or so.

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
I like them. if you google it you should be able to find some. also you can search by sale percentace and not need a coupon.

my birthday discount is active but not showing!! not sure why?

I like them especailly when I want to buy a bunch of differnt things to save having to buy from multiple places and pay shipping a bunch of times!

Posts: 7795 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Only time I use Midway is for my birthday discount, if they have a sale on ammo cans and free shipping, and occasionally for their line of range bags/pistol cases.

Brownells with Active Junky beats them nearly every time.

To be fair, the market has to be super tight right now. Even Brownells has cut their %off and free shipping deals back to just the % off. Might be to push you to Edge but I'm sure margins are tight everywhere.

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
One nice thing about Edge is if you want that $4.95 part that you lost / broke, you order it for $4.95 and it's there in 2 days. You don't need to add more to your cart to the $49.99 amount for free shipping (which is typically the number you need and then it's the slow ass shipping).

And I just haven't found Midway to be competitive on price, or only rarely when someplace is out of stock.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the main thing i like about Midway is they are just about 110% reliable

no gimmicks. no issues. etc

just a reliable trusted vendor.

they get a lot of my non-ammo business.

-------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Yeah...I love me some Midway.

I like prowling their clearance items and military surplus gear.

Got some US Navy blue t-shirts for next to nothing and some german army mess kit utensils that damn near rival some folks tableware.

Birthday discount is a good one.
Returns are a snap.
Shipping is quick and reliable.
Pricing is fair to great depending on the item being purchased and if you catch while it is "on sale".

I like their private label soft-sided shotgun and rifle cases blah blah blah

However, I am absolutely no help to you regarding coupon codes, etc.

0:01

Posts: 4206 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post