SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How to print off Google Earth
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to print off Google Earth Login/Join 
Picture of smlsig
posted
Once again I’m coming, hat in hand, to ask fo guidance from the SF brain trust.

I’m trying to print an aerial shot of my property and I can’t figure it out.
Can anyone help?

I’m running Windows 10 and Google Chrome.
Thanks.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6315 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
Screengrab is the only way I know of. Probably is a better way I am not aware of.

Posts: 2935 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Screen shot

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8351 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
By screen shot do you mean to right click your mouse?
I tried that and no beuno..

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6315 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
ALt-PrtSc, then paste (ctrl-V) into a document.

Posts: 2935 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Win 10 should come pre-loaded with Snipping Tool

Click Start > type snip > open snipping tool > drag/outline desired portion of screen.

Save as jpeg & print.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15304 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aller Anfang ist schwer
Picture of Tavman
posted Hide Post
If you download google earth pro which is free it will allow print.

Posts: 1700 | Location: Fayetteville, AR | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:

Click Start > type snip > open snipping tool > drag/outline desired portion of screen.

Save as jpeg & print.

Thanks everyone...
This worked for me. Thanks P250UA5!

------------------
Eddie

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Scroll in on the image first then use your snipping tool.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
Snip tool, is the single best thing I have found on the computer in years

so helpful

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5131 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:

Save as jpeg & print.

Well damn, I had no idea about this tool. Just another reason I love Win 10 and this forum.
Thanks for the tip P250UAS.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post