SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Car commercial humor. Chevy fans may not want to watch.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Car commercial humor. Chevy fans may not want to watch. Login/Join 
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
... those are funny commercials; I've shared with a few Aussie friends ...

quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:
A guy at work has a Cruise and won't shut up about it.
I CAN'T wait to show him this! Big Grin

He doesn't talk about the brakes that might not work, airbags that don't deploy, oil leaks, lots of recalls?

Well, I hope he doesn't run for office.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing. Those are funny. I more fully understand why I hate those Chevy commercials. They appear to be pitched to mindless snowflakes. If I were a millenial I would be insulted.

Posts: 17231 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
That guy is funny. The Boston accent is perfect.

I love that his name is Mawk Big Grin

"Cheryl are you high right now? Cause that's not a real thing" Smile

Big Grin

Posts: 8618 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post