SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Car commercial humor. Chevy fans may not want to watch.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Car commercial humor. Chevy fans may not want to watch. Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

There was a time I was a hardcore Chevy man. That time passed around 1972...

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15229 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
"At least it rolls downhill in neutral" award. Bwahahahahaha!

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
That guy has made a number of videos. I am watching some of them now and laughing my ass off.

Check out his Youtube channel.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15717 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
That guy is funny. The Boston accent is perfect.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Do people actually tawk like that?

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
That guy is funny. The Boston accent is perfect.

I love that his name is Mawk Big Grin

"Cheryl are you high right now? Cause that's not a real thing" Smile

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
That guy has made a number of videos. I am watching some of them now and laughing my ass off.

Check out his Youtube channel.
Yep! Big Grin

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
I can't stop laughing.

Ever time I see one of those commercial I think what he's saying.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16398 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Jeez, that's funny

Posts: 13258 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
JOIN, or DIE
posted Hide Post
Somebody post the "Movantik" spoof commercial please. Its hilarious. Frank cant poop.

Posts: 3569 | Registered: February 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
2015 Biggest Doors Award.

That guy is hilarious.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EmpireState:
Somebody post the "Movantik" spoof commercial please. Its hilarious. Frank cant poop.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Awesome. Cool

God bless America.

Posts: 13497 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
That was great! thanks for sharing

Posts: 841 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
"I don't shake hands"

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4618 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Funny. My wife and I have never seen these before, but we have done our own comment session with the Chevy Truck commercial. The one where the guy gets on his knees to kiss the front bumper and ask it to come home with him. Lots of material to work with there.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Ok, as a Pats fan, the Bachelor one was absolutely hilarious.

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
A guy at work has a Cruise and won't shut up about it.
I CAN'T wait to show him this! Big Grin

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39752 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post