SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My sort-of-step-son-in-law recorded a song
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My sort-of-step-son-in-law recorded a song Login/Join 
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted
If you could drop a view to his YouTube link, maybe like it, that would be cool of you. It would be cool right blow up his view count.

I kind of dig it even though it's not a genre that I normally listen to. It's catchy and recorded well. I'm proud of him for following a dream and following through.

Flawless Wallace on YouTube

Or if you prefer Flawless Wallace on SoundCloud

Posts: 45369 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
I like it!

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
I posted that I like it. Not my cuppa tea, but he should do ok. I been playing out since the late 60s.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's not my thing, but it wasn't bad. A little repetitive. Nice beat, smooth.

I gave his video a thumbs up. I hope that he has good luck with his music.

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Gave it a like.

Posts: 10740 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I “igscaped” before the end of the thing.
It was no worse than 90% of the enjoyable popular stuff on the radio, though.

Posts: 26892 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Liked

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Thanks for checking it out!

Posts: 45369 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Liked, but not my type of "music". Maybe I'm too old?

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting? Yes. Enjoyable? But just not my bag. My idea of "pop" music ended shortly after the end of WWII.

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9249 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Terrible singer but the arrangement is decent.

Posts: 22894 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gutpile Charlie:
Interesting? Yes. Enjoyable? But just not my bag. My idea of "pop" music ended shortly after the end of WWII.
I'm with you, GC! (And my preference in Classical music ended about the beginning of WWI.)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not my thing but it sounded OK so it got one more uptick on the like count.

Posts: 74 | Registered: April 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hit the “liked” button.
Smile

Posts: 266 | Registered: June 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Wow, he's pretty talented!

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39744 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
OK, what is a sort-of-stepson-in-law?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
OK, what is a sort-of-stepson-in-law?
My stepdaughter's long time slave that she's never going to marry much to his chagrin. Change is uncomfortable to her though so he'll get to stick around.

Thanks for giving it a listen, my friends.