SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Pastor found with bound, naked man in car insists nothing happened...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pastor found with bound, naked man in car insists nothing happened... Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted
Maybe the good rev'rund was just laying hands on him...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018...aked-man-in-car.html

A Pennsylvania pastor insists he was merely counseling a naked man cops found bound with nylon rope in a parked car on a residential street, saying “I have nothing to hide.”

George Nelson Gregory, 61, was sitting in the back seat of a car parked outside a house in Homestead when cops — responding to a call for a suspicious vehicle — spotted a naked man bound with nylon rope in the front seat around 11:30 p.m. on Friday, KDKA reported.

A witness told police the naked man got out of the car in full view from his daughter’s window.

Gregory told the officers that he and other unidentified man were “just playing” in a consensual setting, adding that they “meet up from time to time to play with each other,” according to a criminal complaint obtained by the station.

And despite being inside a car on a well-lit public street — one witness said he saw the naked man from his daughter’s window — Gregory believed they were in a private setting, cops said.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
That guy could have used the help from some off duty police officers.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
"I was counseling a young man with a drug problem"
Uhhhhh huhhhh... Eek

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6209 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
I believe him when he says nothing happened,,,,yet.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
I believe him when he says nothing happened,,,,yet.
^^ THIS ^^

Best case scenario:

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23209 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Pastor found with bound, naked man in car insists nothing happened...

Now THERE's a post title you don't see too often. Big Grin

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
He was just confessing.

Q

Posts: 26337 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Wasn't there a saying about not being caught with a dead girl or a live boy?

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18387 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:

It's stenciled on a wall in the Kennedy compound...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29682 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:

That's my all-time favorite political quote, attributed to former governor of Louisiana, Edwin Edwards. When asked about his chances in the upcoming election, he responded, " The only way I could lose this election, would be if I were found in bed with a dead girl or a live boy." It's even in Bartlett's Quotations. One pundit at the time observed, that the people of Louisiana like their politicians the way they like their food, spicey.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I agree with what Ruth Westheimer said abut sex- as long as no one is getting hurt and as long as there are no chldren involved, the sky's the limit.

However, having said that- if you're into bondage and other kinky stuff, don't present yourself to the world as a man of God. The problem in this case is not the kinky sex- it's the hypocrisy, of course.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107486 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post