SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Florida couple buys baby bouncer at Goodwill, finds .22 rifle inside
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida couple buys baby bouncer at Goodwill, finds .22 rifle inside Login/Join 
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
I'm calling BS on this too. We have always been told by our local GoodWill that for liability reasons, they do not take any baby items that a baby sits or lays in (highchairs, cribs, bouncers, etc).

Posts: 1696 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gift shopping at Goodwill? I wonder if the husband shops there for Valentine’s Day? Look honey, these sexy panties were only only worn twice!

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3532 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Seeking their 15 minutes of fame.

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Must be one tough baby, to need a bouncer.

Posts: 27951 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
Gift shopping at Goodwill? I wonder if the husband shops there for Valentine’s Day? Look honey, these sexy panties were only only worn twice!

Ding, ding. Exactly this.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
Bull. You're going to buy something from goodwill without inspecting the item, ensure it's all there, clean, and in good working order?
And this is why, I call BS as well.
Seriously who would buy a used item in a box without looking inside to see if all the pieces are there.
I thought I read it was an unopened box?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post