SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Duck, NC Fire Dept t-shirt karma
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Duck, NC Fire Dept t-shirt karma Login/Join 
posted
I was vacationing in Duck, NC last summer and bought a bunch of t-shirts at the local firehouse. I found an extra today, brand new, and thought it would make a good karma. The shirt is size large and red in color. I'll pick a winner at random on Sunday.

TS

Posts: 858 | Location: California | Registered: March 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Don't include me. I'm taking the unlucky #1 slot. Duck was one of my sister's favorite places.

Posts: 4012 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Hey Cool Karma! I love Duck NC. We vacation every year in a oceanfront beach house at Southern Shores. Please toss my name in the hat. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21100 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
One of my childhood friends brothers was a member of the duck FD. We had a house in obx on the beach growing up until not too long ago. No need to include me, this thread brought back some terrific memories though, thanks for that!

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. It would be a great conversation starter.

PC

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Cool! Count me in. Thanks

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Seotaji
posted Hide Post
Count me in and thank you!

Posts: 6917 | Registered: February 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Another forum member (me), wanting to enter.
Big TY, vacationed at, Souhern Shores, Nags Head, Manteo,Hatteras, Ocracoke, visited Duck often years ago.

Went through that area in 2015, lots different now.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sunset_Va,

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
A firefighter can never have enough FD t-shirts.

I would love to have a shot at this shirt.

Please enter me and thanks for the karma.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Please add my name.
Wear a tee shirt every day.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Ex-volunteer and paid on call here, 1981-1990. Please enter me, and thank you.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have no fire fighting background, but as was said earlier that would be a cool conversation starter. Throw my name in the hat, thanks!

Posts: 1626 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
I've been thinking of adding some red to my t-shirt and jeans ensemble.
Please count me in. Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Eponym,

Posts: 4817 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the shot. Pete

Posts: 7459 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have a winner, Sunset_Va please email me your name and address so i can ship the shirt. My email is towernick at gmail dot com

TS

Posts: 858 | Location: California | Registered: March 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Want to say thanks first of all, and being so nice to offer the shirt to Sig Forum.

I sent my addy via email, let me know if it doesn't come through.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
deleted.

Congrats to the winner.

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1728 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post