SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Social Security 1099
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Social Security 1099 Login/Join 
posted
Has anybody received theirs ? It's the only thing I'm waiting on to do my taxes .

Posts: 4055 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Got ours today, Jan 26th.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3397 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rexles
posted Hide Post
Got ours yesterday

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1113 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
Got ours yesterday also.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got mine today

Posts: 6617 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The forms have to sent out by Jan 31.

Don't hurry on taxes - the IRS will not start accepting and processing returns until Feb 12.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/2...unds-during-pandemic

Posts: 2771 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
We've had ours for at least 2 weeks. I think they were the first ones we got.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1865 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Had mine a couple of weeks too. Already done my taxes and filed.
quote:

If you live in the United States and you need a replacement form SSA-1099 or SSA-1042S, simply go online and request an instant, printable replacement form through your personal my Social Security account.

A replacement SSA-1099 or SSA-1042S is available for the previous tax year after February 1.

If you already have a my Social Security account, you can log in to your online account to view and print your SSA-1099 or SSA-1042S. If you don’t have access to a printer, you can save the document on your computer or laptop or even email it. If you don’t have a my Social Security account, creating one is very easy to do and usually takes less than 10 minutes. https://blog.ssa.gov/get-your-...-statement-ssa-1099/

Posts: 4698 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSAC:
The forms have to sent out by Jan 31.

Don't hurry on taxes - the IRS will not start accepting and processing returns until Feb 12.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/2...unds-during-pandemic

I don't get my Dividend and long term and short term gains and losses data until around early March every year.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSAC:

Yep, when I filed online and selected transmit ... was told next step is to check back Feb 12th if IRS hadn't accepted the return before then. Guess maybe I just got in the refund line early.

Posts: 4698 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I spoke too soon . Ours came today . Smile

Posts: 4055 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine came last Tues.

"All warfare is based on deception" Sun Tzu, The art of War

Posts: 552 | Location: Gulf Coast of SW Florida | Registered: August 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
Yesterday

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steve in PA
posted Hide Post
Wife got hers yesterday (Tuesday).

Steve
"The Marines I have seen around the world have, the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Posts: 3437 | Location: Northeast PA | Registered: June 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
We got ours a few days ago.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I received my paper copy several days ago. But the SSA web site says that the PDF (which I upload to my tax guy’s portal) won’t be available until Feb 1.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8949 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
I received my paper copy several days ago. But the SSA web site says that the PDF (which I upload to my tax guy’s portal) won’t be available until Feb 1.
Scan and email your paper copy .

Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fiasconva:
We've had ours for at least 2 weeks. I think they were the first ones we got.

Same. Waiting for one more bank one and we'll be good.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are not sent out all at once. A contractor sends them out over a period of weeks. So if you didn't get yours and you know someone who did, no worries. It will come.

You can also get a 1099 on line if you have a My Social Security account. (If you dont have an account, you can create one.) Here is the link:
https://blog.ssa.gov/get-your-...-statement-ssa-1099/

Clarification: The on-line 1099 will be available beginning 2/1/21.

Posts: 1052 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I e-filed federal and state today, which was the original date the IRS was supposed to be accepting returns. Then I found out that last Friday, the IRS pushed the opening date back a couple of weeks, to Feb. 12th.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post