SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Texas Gubernatorial Candidate's Service Firearm MIA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Texas Gubernatorial Candidate's Service Firearm MIA Login/Join 
posted
The firearm issued to former Dallas County Sheriff and Democratic candidate for Texas Governor, Lupe Valdez, can not be found. It isn't clear whether the pistol is missing due to some action on the part of Valdez or the Sheriff's Department. It doesn't appear Valdez or her campaign is helping clear matters up quickly......the editorial linked to below, picks up the possible hypocrisy angle.

https://www.dallasnews.com/new...andidate-lupe-valdez

https://www.dallasnews.com/opi...rible-message-public

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1526 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I’d bet a cup of coffee that she simply kept it because she was entitled to do so. Either the gun will be miraculously found, or it’s at the bottom of a river or lake because it’s just “missing” and not at all her fault.

Leftists are hypocrites all.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
I’d bet a cup of coffee that she simply kept it because she was entitled to do so. Either the gun will be miraculously found, or it’s at the bottom of a river or lake because it’s just “missing” and not at all her fault.

Leftists are hypocrites all.

they need to do a check in the evidence and property lockers also. 20:1 there is shit missing from there that is at her home.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
AFAIC, she had 3 disqualifying characteristics for the job. I won't list them because I'd probably raise some hackles.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post