SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    CNY bowler sets world record by rolling 300 game in 86.9 seconds: Video
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CNY bowler sets world record by rolling 300 game in 86.9 seconds: Video Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbramlett:
I don't roll on Shabbos.

I'm sorry, Smokey. You were over the line, that's a foul.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
quote:
Originally posted by bcereuss:
What's with that two-handed delivery?

Is this something new?

Not really, but becoming more common. It allows them to put tons of rotation on the ball. Lots of "revs" means lots of pin action.

There was at least one lane where he missed the pocket but all the spin got him the strike anyway.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3435 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:

Is this something new?

I had the same question.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:

Is this something new?

I had a buddy who threw that way. He never could figure out how to put a hook on one-handed.

It was hilarious to watch how much spin he got on it. He'd launch it at about the 25-board and bring it all the way back. No consistency to speak of, but when it nailed the pocket the pins just exploded.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post