SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The silencing of the lesbians
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The silencing of the lesbians Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckFinley:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
In short, the Left is Frankenstein and PC is his monster. I am Eyegore.....

Yes, it seems like they are eating their own.
No, wait.... Umm. They AREN'T eating their own.
No, that's not it either. Hmmm.
They aren't eating those that are different...
No, that's not it either..... Big Grin

Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
So some day Great Britain may have a queen for a Queen.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5681 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
This shit is off the rails crazy. My girlfriend has an adult daughter that came out to her as lesbian a few years back. She did this as she was getting involved with a woman. The woman has been transitioning into a man. If you saw a picture of this person you would have no question that it was a man. He looks like a man, body builds and you simply would never suspect he had a vagina. My understanding is that he has had a hysterectomy. I have no idea if he plans on getting a penis or if that is somehow even possible.

But my question to her, should I ever know her well enough to ask is, "If you are a lesbian and you are marrying a person that is becoming a man, then are you a lesbian?" So messed up.

Another friend of mine knows a married couple that was normal when married. The husband transitioned to female, full sex change. But they stayed married as a lesbian couple after the transition. WTF. I don't know. I really just don't. But really it doesn't affect me and I wish these people happiness. I just don't think you can ever be happy messing up your body that much. I cut a very small tip of my thumb off years ago and it still feels messed up today. I'm talking maybe a millimeter. How do people chop off dicks and be okay?

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12407 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Maybe I’m old fashioned, but this makes my head hurt.

Transgender Army officer Hannah Winterbourne weds actor Jake Graf – who used to be a woman

The newlyweds will be living in Army married quarters as they both say 'we're just like everyone else'

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/...nah-weds-actor-jake/

Can you imagine how confusing that must be in the dark?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Am beginning to adapt to the same sex thing(gays in general ) but I will never understand the transgender thing...like wtf is wrong with people..changing your sex is an insult to God. Our generation is the most sinful.

Posts: 90 | Registered: December 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckFinley:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
In short, the Left is Frankenstein and PC is his monster. I am Eyegore.....

Yes, it seems like they are eating their own.
No, wait.... Umm. They AREN'T eating their own.
No, that's not it either. Hmmm.
They aren't eating those that are different...
No, that's not it either..... Big Grin

Bon mot!

The OP, pass.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
To summarise: lesbians, who say they are sexually attracted to people with female genitals, report that they find themselves being told, sometimes aggressively, that they must include in their range of potential sexual partners people who have male genitals. And if they speak out to challenge such messages, they are told they are being “transphobic” or bigoted or similar.

So the old school conservative lesbians are getting hammered by the younger more progressive lesbians and ate losing their heritage to the all inclusive LGBTQZ.

Kind of ironic.... No room is this world for a woman with a traditional view of lesbianism. You are forcing me to change what I call you or how I define marriage, yet it pisses you off to have it done to yourself?

Take one for the team, show them how progressive you are a fuck a dude that thinks he's a woman. Hahaha, you done painted yourself into a corner.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
quote:
I’m writing about lesbians because some of them believe they are currently the subject of political failure. They believe that the people, organisations and institutions that are supposed to speak and stand up for them and their interests are not doing so

Trying to figure out what they want me to do about this, exactly. Am I supposed to wear a vagina hat or something?

Coffee all over my screen on that one. Big Grin

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Suddenly they find themselves drowning in the in-your-face sexual wave they helped to create.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be ok with this freaky insanity if:
1- All involved would stop pushing for some type of undeserved privilege.
2- That all involved should stop telling me I must "accept" them when they don't accept me.
3- Admit they are a tiny, miniscule segment of our society and as such, don't rate vast amounts of accommodation.
4- Treat all of us "straights" with the same respect we are supposed to show them.

In other words, whatever you are, want to be or choose to be -- Just STFU about it and go about your life.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Can you hear them, Clarice?

well, i saw what you did there sir ! Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
quote:
I’m writing about lesbians because some of them believe they are currently the subject of political failure. They believe that the people, organisations and institutions that are supposed to speak and stand up for them and their interests are not doing so

Trying to figure out what they want me to do about this, exactly. Am I supposed to wear a vagina hat or something?

Shave your head and wear a turtleneck sweater!!!

Posts: 1994 | Location: DFW Texas | Registered: March 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Troll
posted Hide Post
...and then there is that group of folks (I'm one of them) who don't care even a tiny bit about the troubles these nut-jobs are having contending with reality...

Try worrying about getting enough to eat.

Try worrying about having your cancer cured.

Try worrying about your aging, Alzheimer's riddled parent and what to do with him/her.

Get my drift?

Some people really do have serious problems.

Sexually confused whiners are waaaaaaaaaay down on the list when it comes to curing life priorities.

Posts: 261 | Registered: May 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
OK, so it seems to me that:
1. All of this would be largely solved and go away if the governments of the world got out of everyone's sex lives and marriage(s).
2. I find it much more helpful to read this voice with the narrator's voice from the Hitchhiker's Guide the Galaxy reading it, because this really seems like it's a Douglas Adams sort of discussion.

Original article follows:

I largely agree with Chuck's intro.... esp. the Hitchhiker's Guide the Galaxy voice. Big Grin

The government should have nothing to do with this sort of stuff. Of course it won't be simple or easy because government has become so ingrained in everything we do. Getting government out of paying for transgender operations probably means getting getting government completely out of health care. Getting government out of pushing the PC crap in our public schools means getting government completely out of education. And getting government completely out of defining what a marriage is means no more marriage licenses or married filing joint tax status.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23945 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't care at all if the LGBQT community didn't keep trying for some imaginary "right".
Sleep with whoever you want, as long as your partner is legally and mentally capable of consenting.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
He looks like a man, body builds and you simply would never suspect he had a vagina. My understanding is that he has had a hysterectomy. I have no idea if he plans on getting a penis or if that is somehow even possible.

It is quite possible - the medical term for the surgery is "addadictomy."

Posts: 988 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
quote:
assigned female at birth

How is this a problem? Most people are one or the other, a very few are both through genetic accident. I don't believe it's possible to be neither.

That Lezzies are being hit with the same cries of discrimination that they shouted at others is a delicious twist that smells like tuna.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaveL:
It is quite possible - the medical term for the surgery is "addadictomy."

That procedure is still less painful than "takeadickoffamy".

Posts: 3998 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Can you hear them, Clarice?

Crawford is very clever using you

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37083 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post