SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Holster Karma, Winners page 3
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holster Karma, Winners page 3 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Wow!
My holster-less USP 9 thanks you.
I will e-mail you my contact info.

Got it sent out this morning after coffee and voting.

They are all on their way.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You are welcome

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Very nice.
Thank you.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Very nice.
Thank you.

That was quick believe it or not i bought that in 97 and carried it daily till 2007 ish.

Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Holster received, just as advertised. Thank you very much.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I’m away at work but the spousal unit said it came. I’ll be back in a few days.

Posts: 6132 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If your gonna be a
Bear, be a Grizzly.
Picture of sigfanbob229
posted Hide Post
Received mine. Thanks so much.

Posts: 1140 | Location: Smithville, Missouri | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you are all welcome

Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Got mine in the mail the other day.

Thank you!

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post