SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Holster Karma, Winners page 3
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holster Karma, Winners page 3 Login/Join 
posted
Time to clean out my holster bins again. Simple rules. Be a contributing member with 100 posts. Simply pick a first and second choice if first is taken. The drawing will be for one holster each winner 11 winners total if all 11 holsters are chosen. I will use the karmanator on November 1st

1)
1911 G code belt tuck OWB

2)
Uncle Mikes nylon thumbbreak with mag pouch

3)
Alien gear IWB shirt tuck for Jericho 941 compact.

4)
Sig p250/p320 Paddle OWB holster

5)
1911 compact Holster IWB

6) Versa cary IWB/OWB fits p226, jericho 941, ruger p80/90 series

7)
Kramer Horse hide IWB HK USP 9/40/45 holster

8)
Kilpatrick leather P225 OWB holster that does NOT fit a p225 or p225A1. This is the third replacement they sent me. DOES NOT FIT. my shield fits though.

9)
Cheapie 1911 government pancake holster.

10)
Kirkpatrick Leather OWB pancake holster. You guest it, does not fit. supposed to be for a 686+ 3 inch. It does fit my 617, but that is a 6" gun.

quote:
my order from Kirkpatrick
Quantity Item Description Price
1 TSS - Texas Strong Side Gun Manufacturer: SIG-SAUER, Gun Model: P225 , Configuration: Right Hand, Color: Black, Finish: Plain, Notes:This is for the original p225, not the new US made P225 A1 $98.00
1 TSS - Texas Strong Side Gun Manufacturer: S&W, Gun Model: 3" 686 + 7 shot, Configuration: Right Hand, Color: Black, Finish: Plain, Notes:This is for a 3 inch, 686 Plus 7 shot round but revolver $98.00

11)
Sticky holster that came with the uncle mikes above.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DSgrouse,

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I would throw in for #10, the Kirkpatrick. It seems ideal for a few revolvers I have.

Posts: 6129 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Please add my name for #6

Thanks

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Please include me for #1 or #9. Thanks for the chance.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please enter me for #1 or #9.
Thanks,

PC

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PCWyoming,

Posts: 1332 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Please include me, I could make good use these holsters.

1st choice
1) 1911 G code belt tuck OWB

2nd choice
7) Kramer Horse hide IWB HK USP 9/40/45 holster

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
I'd love a shot at number 10. Many thanks for the chance!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please. #8 first choice, #1 second. Thank you.

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
I am going with the majority #1 and then #7. Thanks!

Posts: 1343 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Please put me in for # 10. I could use a revolver holster.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please put me down for 6 or 7. Thank you for a great Karma.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Please add me for #1 or 5.

Thanks.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2073 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The quiet druid
Picture of orion5
posted Hide Post
Would like to be added for #5 and #1. Thanks for the chance.

o5

Posts: 746 | Location: Roanoke-ish | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Please include me for #1 and #9, in that order.
Thanks

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
I'm in for #1 or #5. Thank you.

Posts: 8272 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
I could use the #8, but no second choice.

Thanks for the chance.

EasyFire

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the generous karma. Please add me for 5 or 6.

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for No. 5, the Compact 1911 Holster. I have one, and haven't found leather for it yet.

Thank you.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
5, 1, or 10. Thanks for the shot. Pete

Posts: 7344 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Please include me for #5; I have a nice old Commander LW that should fit right in that- thanks for the chance!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post