SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Holster Karma, Winners page 3
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holster Karma, Winners page 3 Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Ok I know this is crazy talk but I want the Uncle Mikes nylon. Seriously Smile

I use these to store guns in safes/keep triggers covered and such. I love these damn things.

Thank you for the chance.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
I'll try for the Uncle Mike's thumb break/mag pouch.

I've got one and my wife has taken it over to keep her bedside G19 in (that she also appropriated from me).

Good holster for when you don't need to carry a gun in a holster Wink

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11444 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
Please include me for #8 first, back-up of #6.

Thank you!

Posts: 6354 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Good holster for when you don't need to carry a gun in a holster

I know right!! They Are AWESOME for general around the house kinda storage. Carry??? Never. But totally useful in their own way.

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
quote:
Good holster for when you don't need to carry a gun in a holster

I know right!! They Are AWESOME for general around the house kinda storage. Carry??? Never. But totally useful in their own way.

Shhhhhh Wink If no one else figures it out, we've got a 1/4 shot at it!

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11444 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the generous karma.

Please put be in for #1

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14175 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Winners!

Here you all go. Please email me at my profile email. I am headed out for the day. I will box them all up and ship them out together, the sooner i have everyone's adress, the sooner they go out.
~Aaron
#1 omchamlin
#2 cslinger
#3 Kravashera
#4 sigfanbob229
#5 Grizzlybear
#6 comet24
#7 mrmoneybags
#8 Cous2492
#9 Bigboreshooter
#10 Sourdough44
#11 Ironchef

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Thank you sir. Info emailed.

Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Email sent.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the great karma! Email sent.

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Email sent. Thanks!

Posts: 3172 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check in folks. 5 out of 11

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If your gonna be a
Bear, be a Grizzly.
Picture of sigfanbob229
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much. E-mail sent.

Posts: 1140 | Location: Smithville, Missouri | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Thanks much, sent.

Posts: 6129 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
Will be emailing you my contact information now

Thank you

Posts: 1895 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Just saw this. Thank you.

Will get an email out tonight.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
mr moneybags, Grizzly bear I missplaced your emails. Please resend. The rest are boxed up.

posted Hide Post
Everything shipped except for kramer usp. I have not heard back and will pick a new winner for that in a few minutes

posted Hide Post
quote:
kimber1911

is the new winner for number 7

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Wow!
My holster-less USP 9 thanks you.
I will e-mail you my contact info.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post