SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I Would Have Just Burned The Shed Down
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Would Have Just Burned The Shed Down Login/Join 
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Or, just nuke it from orbit to be sure.

Absolutely. that was a brave/stupid guy!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I kinda expected the Queen Alien to come out of that nest.

Ken

Posts: 1049 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
How many Raid Grenades would it take?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
Time for a visit from Uncle Rob!!

Not sure what you’re watching but that’s not Uncle Rob. Lol

Haha! Thank you for the heads-up. I've edited the link. Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13497 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
I guarantee that the phrase "Here hold my beer" was said at some point.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
So my question is, why??

Does tearing apart the hornet's nest make them leave the area?

Do they die w/o a nest?

wouldn't dosing them with permethrin at 30% be better?

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11278 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why oh why God did I watch this! There much have been a billion of them! Eek

I would have burned down that shed, then chucked in so poison, then burned it again!

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post