SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I Would Have Just Burned The Shed Down
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Would Have Just Burned The Shed Down Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted
Eek

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lGHI1Iwumc

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34105 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
quote:
I Would Have Just Burned The Shed Down

Yeah, me too.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Oh hell no!!!!!

Burn that bitch down.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Airpusher
posted Hide Post
I did not see any thing in there worth saving. Agreed, fire is the answer.

A man is still only as good as his word

Posts: 220 | Location: Flowery Branch, Georgia | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
At night

Posts: 26892 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Even if the "Kill 'em with fire" method wasn't employed, I don't think I'd approach it this way. Why go in during the middle of the day, rile them up while pulling out the nest? I'd go in after sunset, especially if it was cool, hose the nest down liberally with wasp insecticide, then start pulling it out as I went (as yes, completely bee suited up), respraying as layers came out.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Good thing he didn't make them mad.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43860 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One wonders what the neighbors thought.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

I didn't make it past the first minute in the video.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9142 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
I think I would have used chemical weapons.

Posts: 832 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
That is some creepy-ass stuff. The badmitton raquet and squirt bottle won't do for that. If you could squirt liquid nitrogen out of a fire hose, that would be the job for it.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5962 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Yeah, some kind of bug bomb would need to be employed there. Even after, I'd suit up and still be nervous. That's a whole lot of pissed off wasps there.

Posts: 20066 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now that is a group of pissed off hornets!!!

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16662 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
A CO2 fire extinguisher would calm them down. Then some C4.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Not how I would of gone about it. obviously it took years to build that nest. Kind of amazing to see that many of those buggers in one nest. Wow.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19155 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Personal flamethrower

Or, just nuke it from orbit to be sure.

Posts: 7262 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Burn the whole Motherfucking zip code...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Posts: 6386 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Those hits were impressive. Sounded like a Geiger counter in a hot zone...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29681 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post