SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    PETA says milk is a symbol of white supremacy....
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PETA says milk is a symbol of white supremacy.... Login/Join 
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
This must drive them nutz!

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wait till they figure out snow. Eek

Posts: 1349 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Now THAT is funny. I don't care who yuh are... Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Hey PETA...

PETA...
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals...

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24046 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
this stuff is udderly insane

Posts: 23366 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Professor Smack-Down
Picture of Protein anchor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
this stuff is udderly insane

Booooo....you suck!

----------------------------
Tony

Guns in my collection:

Awaiting next purchase

Posts: 4107 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: October 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Cheers PETA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21099 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
quote:
buckwheats

Ooh, that's two strikes. Kinda makes you the poster child.

Ha, touche', sir.

Posts: 403 | Registered: November 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
I remain amazed that a nation that could put men on the moon almost FIFTY freakin' years ago can produce loons like these people.

Here in yUK we have a similar bunch of plongs who dabble in politics in a minor way, called the Monster Raving Loony Party, so I'll refrain from making my remarks too disparaging.

tac

Posts: 11313 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
PETA- Pointless Ethics That Annoy

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
I reveled in my inherent white privilege again last night and enjoyed one of these with a couple Oreo cookies. Oops, I see another problem... Razz

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Again, I'll point out that the website from which this story emanates tends towards sensationalism.

I guess whomever runs the site has a friend at FoxNews, because the FoxNews website always has three or four links to content on that site.

Veracity of these articles aside, I would rather that we not link to that site. Everything on that site- true or not- is geared towards sensationlism and that is a really cheap and crappy way to drive traffic to your site. I want nothing to do with stuff like that. I've posted a link or two from that site in the past, but now, I won't even open those links on the FoxNews website, much less share these links.

The truth alone should suffice. There should be no need to sensationalize the truth.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107459 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post