SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    PETA says milk is a symbol of white supremacy....
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PETA says milk is a symbol of white supremacy.... Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
Then explain chocolate milk.

It's white milk that has gone through the process of "chocolification". Ray Nagin can explain it to you.............when he gets out of prison.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Appliance Brad:
Of course humans have been drinking milk from dairy animals (goats, cows, sheep, cows) for pretty much as long as there have been humans.

All of their milk is white, as is all human milk that I have seen.

Wait.......hold the phones.......what color is the milk of black people?

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
I put chocolate instant breakfast in my milk. Gotta represent.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
PETA’s shenanigans vary from the absurd to the downright offensive. From likening rape survivors to pigs and cows, to calling Pokémon a form of animal cruelty, PETA’s efforts to “save the animals” always make the headlines—and with good reason: they’re completely absurd.

Well, there's a better reason: they get attention, and attention = $$ from their supporters.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Nazi Cows...

Heil Bovine!

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:....Well, there's a better reason: they get attention, and attention = $$ from their supporters.

I think you make a good point. It is not about reason or rationality or truth, it is about money.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Ever notice the sensational nature of stories on that website?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Hail Holstein!

Posts: 11377 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, let me reason this...so if milk is the color of white supremacy, the color of a turd is the color of unity?

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
PETA says a lot of things. Roll Eyes

Chaps my ass that when the southern plains were burning from Texas to Colorado, both PETA and HSUS were notably absent. No help to evacuate or shelter thousands of animals, no financial help to feed or shelter animals, no volunteering to help haul needed feed and supplies. There's a special place in Hell for this kind of behavior from organizations that claim to care about animals. No wonder rural America hates these people.

Bastards

Posts: 13237 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by divil:
PETA = White Supremacy = Fail.

PETA = White Guilt = The truth.

Allow me to simplify: PETA = FAIL

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Hey PETA...

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed some ice cold white supremacy with my Raisin Bran this morning. It was delicious, but now I'm confused as to whether or not I owe someone reparations.....

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Strawberry Quick is my favorite.

Does this mean I can use either restroom? I'm confused?...

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How do you corrupt an inanimate object with an idea? This type of "reasoning" is so common these days, and it's unvarnished idiocy.

I guess I better go cleanse my hammers of communism and start a petition against lightning bolts (bot not thunder).

Posts: 994 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Peta= BSC Syndrom = Bat Sh*t Crazy Syndrom.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I keep a glass in the freezer specifically for my white supremacy.

Seriously though, the title of this thread should be read from the cover of Weekly World News or National Inquirer. Along with things like "Boy, trapped in refrigerator, eats own foot" or "Trick cigar blows man's head off" or "A space alien made me pregnant".

The comedy just write itself these days.

Posts: 7250 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
I liked PETA ever since they had a topless demonstration at the KFC near where I worked. While they weren't particularly pretty or well endowed, it made waiting in line more enjoyable.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18387 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arlen
posted Hide Post
PETA is not speaking to everyone, but is speaking to their rank and file fanatic liberal followers. PETA know that their rank and file are stupid.

Regards,
arlen

======================
Some days, it's just not worth the effort of chewing through the leather straps.
======================

Posts: 408 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is like a few years ago, when everything from Coffee to Bacon caused cancer, except now,
any and everything is Racist....to a Racist.
Most of us do not consider race like they do.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post