SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Home Improvement DIY - Who do we like for faucets?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Home Improvement DIY - Who do we like for faucets? Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:

... and here I was prepared to vote for the Hansgrohe!
I'll take the Farrah!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23945 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I have a kitchen faucet from American Standard still going strong since 1976. Newer AS in lav and shower for almost as long. Even my potty is AS.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6295 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moen has a good track record.

I always stick with the one piece brass design and stay away from the ones with soldered/brazed together pieces. The water around these parts is hard on faucets and will eventually lead to leaks with the multi-piece units.

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post