SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Instant Karma - Monoprice 40ft HDMI Cable
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Instant Karma - Monoprice 40ft HDMI Cable Login/Join 
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted
I have a spare 40 foot Cabernet Ultra CL2 High Speed HDMI cable that is free to a good home.

It's this cable: Here

Must have more than 250 posts on SF and please only take it if you're going to use it.

Other than that, first come, first serve.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ChicagoSigMan,

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
I could use that actually.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Outstanding karma.

Oh and if Kevin can't get his pants on fast enough, please consider me #2.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
KevinCW - It's yours. Just snuck by on the post count Smile

Shoot me a shipping address to the email in my profile please.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Sure. Might be late tonight after i get off work.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
Great karma, congrats Kevin. I have a 100' Monoprice HDMI 22AWG cable and it works great.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8343 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post