SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    IT Folks: Seen in a bathroom today
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

IT Folks: Seen in a bathroom today Login/Join 
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I've always liked:

"Our aim is to keep this place clean--your aim will help"

"We aim to please; you aim, too, please!"

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We don't swim in your toilet, so don't pee in our pool!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Was expecting Hillary server thread!

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Different venue, but seen on the wall in an airport bathroom:

Pilots with short stack or low manifold pressure
Please taxi up close and hold short.

Posts: 6916 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15210 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:

Ladies, it's just like driving, if you don't look before backing up, you deserve to get hit.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11762 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Way too funny. I may have to post the IT one at our office.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Small shop, about 12 employees. Piss on the floor quite often under the urinal in the employee restroom, enough to keep the floor nasty and stinky. The admin assistant, after complaints from the janitor, asked me to put some kind of sign up drawing attention to the issue.

Here is what I posted.

Gentlemen, please stand close... it's shorter than you think!

EVERYONE in the place thought it amusing, and that it got the point across... EXCEPT the boss! OOPS.
Guess we found out who was pissing on the floor LOL!

Anyway, it worked!
I just had to avoid him for a couple weeks. Big Grin

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:

Ladies, it's just like driving, if you don't look before backing up, you deserve to get hit.

Is there a man in the world who has attempted to sit on a toilet without looking more than once?

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post