SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Where will it end?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where will it end? Login/Join 
Picture of msfzoe
posted
Can I be charged for mowing my lawn?
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017...ish-cut-in-half.html

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
To be fair, if in the course of your argument with a loved one, you cut an animal in half, you're probably not the best dude around, and deserve to spend some time in the pokey for other things. Plus, you'll note, the cruelty to animals charge was dropped anyhow, so good work, FOX News, with the clickbait!

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Killing a living thing for no good reason, other than you're an asshole, should carry penalties.

Pets aren't simply animated stuffed toys, you know.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Guy that lived near a friend of mine intentionally shot and killed a neighbor's cat that was sitting on his car. MoFo only did 10 days. Should have been way longer IMHO

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
quote:
The woman's 9-year-old son told officers the family's pet betta fish was killed.

I have no problem with him going to jail for this. WTH It may have been a family pet but everyone knows it was the kids fish. I would bet this guy has some problems.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16391 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post